BRITISH EMBASSY SCHOOL ANKARA
French Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Required from April - December 2019
We are seeking the above teacher to join our experienced and enthusiastic team. Our well established non-profit school follows the English National Curriculum and the International Primary & Middle Years Curricula.
In return we can provide a competitive package including: generous salary in line with UK STPCD.
BESA is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to Enhanced DBS & Prohibition checks.
Please visit our school website www.besaturkey.org for more information about the school.
Email email@example.com for an application pack. Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 9am Friday 23rd November 2018
Interviews will take place in December 2018.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a fully qualified teacher with at least 2 years of experience working in a British School
- Be an experienced French teacher. Experience teaching across the Primary and Secondary age ranges is advantageous.
- Be experienced in delivery of the English National Curriculum (Experience of teaching the IPC / IMYC is desirable)
- Have excellent planning, organisation and communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a teamBe confident in the use of ICT to enhance children’s learning
- Be able to lead the Modern Foreign Languages curriculum within the school and be a model of good practiceBe committed to regular and ongoing professional development
- Be a fluent English speaker
Firmanın Tüm İlanlarını ListeledikDaha Fazlası İçin : Ana menüdeki "İş Bulma Sihirbazını" kullanabilirsin.