Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
We are looking for a CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER for our Turkish client with the qualifications below;
The CFO reports to the Board of Directors and directly assists in all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis. The CFO supervises the finance devision and is the chief representative for the organization.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economy or Finance from reputable universities,
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections,
- Experience and ability to manage and develope budgeting, reporting, cash flowing, accounting, cost accounting processes and internal control,
- Has a experience and knowledge at risk management, project finance and banking relationships,
- Good command of both written and spoken English,
- Minimum 10 years of experience at similar position,
- At least 4 years experience at similar managing positions in manufacturing companies,
- Good knowledge of Turkish accounting principles, tax legislation and local processes,
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills,
- Experienced user of MS Office programmes and good level ERP knowledge,
- Strong planning and organizational skill,
- Having an analytical intelligence, detail orientated,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Hampton by Hilton Kayasehir
Relevant degree, in Finance, Accounting or related business discipline, from an academic institution
Experience in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
Possess strong commercial awareness
Excellent financial management experience
A full understanding of financial operating systems and procedures
Strong influencing, leadership skills, inter-personal and communication skills
Excellent analytical skills
Work in conjunction with the General Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
Provide timely and accurate financial statements
Ensure all financial regulations are met, through the maintenance of adequate systems of internal control
Prepare capital reviews as required by the General Manager and/or accountancy and Finance Department
Build the financial awareness among members of the local management team
Hold monthly meetings with the Management Team to give financial updates
Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
Danışmanlığını yaptığımız otomotiv yan sanayi sektöründe faaliyet gösteren %100 yabancı ortaklı müşterimiz için "FİNANSAL KONTROLÖR" arayışımız bulunmaktadır.
- Üniversitelerin İktisat, İşletme, Ekonometri bölümlerinden mezun,
- İlgili pozisyonda minimum 3 yıl tecrübesi olan,
- İyi derecede İngilizce bilgisi olan,
- Genel muhasebe ve maliyet muhasebesi konularında deneyimli,
- UFRS bilgisi olan,
- Finansal Kontrolör, bütçe planlama ve raporlama konusunda tecrübe sahibi,
- MS Office programlarına hakim,
- ERP tecrübesi olan,
- İş konusunda titiz ve çalışkan,
- Analitik yönü kuvvetli, iletişim becerisi olan,
- Seyahat engeli olmayan,
- Kadın veya erkek,
- Askerlikle ilişiği olmayan ( erkek adaylar için),
- Bursa'da ikamet eden / edebilecek çalışma arkadaşı arayışımız bulunmaktadır.
A Director of Finance will lead the Finance department and associated operations such that account management, reporting, and interdepartmental and vendor relations are managed to optimise the hotels profitability.
What will I be doing?
As Director of Finance, you will lead the Finance department and associated operations such that account management, reporting, and interdepartmental and vendor relations are managed to optimise the hotels profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible:
- Ensure that Finance teams are providing month end closing and all other required management reports
- Work with the Finance Managers/General/Hotel Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
- Prepare capital reviews as required by the General/Hotel Manager and/or Accounting and Finance Departments
- Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures and continually review the process and procedures to maximise impact and efficiency
- Ensure the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotels
- Lead monthly finance update meetings with General Manager/Hotel team
- Comply with Hilton policies and procedures across the area, maximising performance on the Finance Balanced Scorecard
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Review regularly the balance sheets, ensure reconciliations are performed of all cluster hotels controlled accounts and explain all balances even if reconciled elsewhere
- Assist Heads of the Department to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
A Director of Finance serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant degree, in Finance or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Organisation, planning skills and the ability to prioritise
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Effective management skills (upwards and downwards) and the willingness to coach and train others
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of commercial business, specially as it relates to hotel management
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience with the PeopleSoft system
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!