Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
We are looking for a CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER for our Turkish client with the qualifications below;
The CFO reports to the Board of Directors and directly assists in all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis. The CFO supervises the finance devision and is the chief representative for the organization.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economy or Finance from reputable universities,
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections,
- Experience and ability to manage and develope budgeting, reporting, cash flowing, accounting, cost accounting processes and internal control,
- Has a experience and knowledge at risk management, project finance and banking relationships,
- Good command of both written and spoken English,
- Minimum 10 years of experience at similar position,
- At least 4 years experience at similar managing positions in manufacturing companies,
- Good knowledge of Turkish accounting principles, tax legislation and local processes,
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills,
- Experienced user of MS Office programmes and good level ERP knowledge,
- Strong planning and organizational skill,
- Having an analytical intelligence, detail orientated,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
A background in international trade, and experience in stress and scenario testing, and scenario modelling of commercial variables will be highly advantageous.
A systematic thinker, you will be comfortable with frameworks and process constraints and be able to use your organisation and initiative to manage your workload. Your drive will see you achieving key performance objectives, and completing all tasks in a timely manner. Additionally, you will be results-oriented and have sound knowledge of the Turkish Accounting Standards.
The ideal candidate will be great with numbers and analysis, have a very good knowledge of MS Office Applications and have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to convey their knowledge to others. Excellent command of English is a must
Bağımsız denetim ve iç denetim ile ilgili süreçlerin yönetilmesi,
Periyodik yönetim raporlarının hazırlanması ve analiz edilmesi,
Aylık mali raporların hazırlanması,
Bütçeleme ve tahmin süreçlerinin yürütülmesi,
Dış denetim sürecinde mali işler ekibine destek olunması,
Yeni yatırımlar ve harcamaların maliyet analizleri ve fizibilite çalışmalarının yapılması,
Muhasebe kayıtlarının, stok/ envanter ve satın alma fiyatlarının periyodik kontrolünün yapılması,
Üniversitelerin İstatistik, Ekonometri ve diğer ilgili bölümlerinden mezun
Tercihen bağımsız denetim firmasında ve benzer pozisyonlarda görev almış,
Finansal kontrol, bütçe, raporlama konularında deneyim sahibi,
İyi düzeyde muhasebe bilgisine sahip,
Maliyet analizi ve maliyet hesaplaması konularına hakim,
Analitik düşünce ve analiz niteliklerine sahip,
Yönetim raporlaması deneyimine sahip,
İyi düzeyde yazılı ve sözlü İngilizce bilen,
Tercihen Logo programına hakim,
MS Office uygulamalarını iyi derecede kullanabilen,
A Director of Finance will lead the Finance department and associated operations such that account management, reporting, and interdepartmental and vendor relations are managed to optimise the hotels profitability.
What will I be doing?
As Director of Finance, you will lead the Finance department and associated operations such that account management, reporting, and interdepartmental and vendor relations are managed to optimise the hotels profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible:
- Ensure that Finance teams are providing month end closing and all other required management reports
- Work with the Finance Managers/General/Hotel Manager to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals within the hotel
- Prepare capital reviews as required by the General/Hotel Manager and/or Accounting and Finance Departments
- Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures and continually review the process and procedures to maximise impact and efficiency
- Ensure the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotels
- Lead monthly finance update meetings with General Manager/Hotel team
- Comply with Hilton policies and procedures across the area, maximising performance on the Finance Balanced Scorecard
- Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required
- Review regularly the balance sheets, ensure reconciliations are performed of all cluster hotels controlled accounts and explain all balances even if reconciled elsewhere
- Assist Heads of the Department to improve their financial awareness and provide them with relevant financial information for their operations
- Serve your role and Team in an environmentally-conscience manner
What are we looking for?
A Director of Finance serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Relevant degree, in Finance or related business discipline, from an academic institution
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Organisation, planning skills and the ability to prioritise
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Effective management skills (upwards and downwards) and the willingness to coach and train others
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of commercial business, specially as it relates to hotel management
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience with the PeopleSoft system
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!