Cargo Readiness Officer
- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1935 Görüntüleme
CMA CGM is a French multinational company and was founded in 1978. CMA CGM Group's Head Office is based in Marseille, and present in more than 160 countries through its network of over 765 agencies, with more than 22,000 employees worldwide. CMA CGM Shipping Agency, Turkey is 100% owned by the CMA CGM Group and its head quarter based in Istanbul. With a young and diversified fleet of 471 vessels, the CMA CGM Group serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports. Through its 200 shipping lines the company operates on every one of the world's seas. Its global presence and powerful ships enable the CMA CGM Group to transport a volume of 13 million TEUs.
We are looking for a “Cargo Readiness Officer ” to join CMA CGM Shipping Agency, report to Customer Service Manager and be located in Istanbul.
- Coordination of cut off with operations and documentation
- Coordination of booking forecast with commercial team & HO cargo flow
- Management of vessel allocation , cuts and roll overs
- Weight check
- Follow up of missing gate in / customs docs / hazardous approvals / cntr numbers
- Coordination of load lists with partners & related teams for local &
- University degree in related field
- Min.2 years of experience in Shipping , preferably in operational positions
- Fluency in English both verbal and written form
- Ability to use MS Office effectively,
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and team player.
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Willing to develop him/herself and plan long term career path.
- No military obligation for male candidates
Benzer İş İlanları