Export Customer Representative
- 200 - 500 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3954 Görüntüleme
CMA CGM is a French multinational company and was founded in 1978. CMA CGM Group's Head Office is based in Marseille, and present in more than 160 countries through its network of over 765 agencies, with more than 22,000 employees worldwide. CMA CGM Shipping Agency, Turkey is 100% owned by the CMA CGM Group and its head quarter based in Istanbul. With a young and diversified fleet of 471 vessels, the CMA CGM Group serves 420 of the world's 521 commercial ports. Through its 200 shipping lines the company operates on every one of the world's seas. Its global presence and powerful ships enable the CMA CGM Group to transport a volume of 13 million TEUs.
We are looking for a “Export Customer Service Representative ” to join CMA CGM Shipping Agency report to Customer Service Manager and be located in Istanbul.
- Be the first and only point of contact for customers for all shipment related matters and act as an intermediary between the customer and other departments of the company
- Such as follow up of missing SI / Customs declaration / VGM or any other necessary formalities, checking return invoices / rate discrepancies
- Communicate all necessary information to clients regarding vessel schedules and possible changes
- Manage Precarriage organization , COD requests
- Support Customer on General problems ,manage client claims , complaints and litigations
- University degree in related field
- Min.2 years of experience in Customer Service role
- Fluency in English both verbal and written form
- Ability to use MS Office effectively,
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Detail oriented and team player.
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Willing to develop him/herself and plan long term career path.
- No military obligation for male candidates
Benzer İş İlanları