Based in Koblenz, Germany, CompuGroup Medical is one of the leading e-health companies in the world. With locations in 19 countries and customers in 35 countries worldwide, CompuGroup Medical is the e-Health company with one of the highest coverage among e-Health service providers. Approximately 3,700 highly qualified employees support customers with innovative solutions for the steadily growing demands of the healthcare system. CompuGROUP Medical carries out its activities in Turkey and the Middle East relying on its innovative IT solutions created by its strong departments HPSIS(Health Payer Service and Information Systems) and Hospital Information Systems(HIS).
As an independent TPA (Third Party Administration) company, CGM HPSIS (Health Payer Service and Information Systems) serves health payers such as private health insurance companies, public and private employee funds in order to manage operational processes on behalf of health payers and developing customizable IT solutions. With more than 200 employees, CGM HPSIS performs Underwriting (UW), Policy Production (PP), 7/24 Authorization Services, claim operations, contracted healthcare providers management, hospital offices and mobile physician services together with electronic authorization systems as well as develops domain-specific Business Intelligence (BI) solutions.
Managing marketing and communication activities in Turkey. Responsible for planning, development and implementation of the marketing strategies, communications and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- University graduate with relevant educational backround,
- Minimum 3 years of sales and marketing experience,
- Preferably knowledge of health and insurance sector,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Self-confident, self-motivated, presentable,
- High level strategic, analytical and communication skills,
- High level organizational, persuasion, problem solving and follow-up skills,
- High level MS Office skills,
- A brilliant team player,
- No restrictions for travelling and working in Turkey and abroad,
- No military obligation for male candidates
Last Application Date01.