Front Desk Clerk
- 200 - 500 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 4827 Görüntüleme
A Front Desk Clerk is responsible for assisting Guest Service Agents in checking in and checking out guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk Clerk, you would be responsible for assisting Guest Service Agents in checking in and checking out guests in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist Guest Service Agents and Front Office leadership with the checking in and checking out of guests.
- Respond to guest inquiries and in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Provide driving and/or walking directions to guests to local destinations
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of the hotel, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, hotel events and local and community events and attractions
- Assist fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships
- Provide or obtain accurate information
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Benzer İş İlanları