En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Çalışma Yeri :
Çalışma Yeri Özellikleri :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
We are seeking a Country Manager (General Manager) in Qatar accordance with the following criteria;
- Graduated from 4-year Engineering and Tourism Hotel Management Departments of Universities
- Very good level of English in reading and writing
- 5-10 years experience in real estate industry
- Experience in working abroad is a preference
- Experience in management, planning, budgeting, team building and third party coordination
- Ability to coordinate all outsourced services, contract management
- Excellent communication skills, customer centric
- High persuasion ability
- Will be able to provide positive or negative feedback on all kinds of issues in bilateral relations and manage the team in this direction
- Capable in team management
- Ability in coping with intense workload
- Ability to adapt flexible working hours
- Have analytical thinking, quick decision making and problem solving skills
- Driving license
- Completed military service for male candidates / male and female candidates
Key Roles and ResponsibilitiesDeliver compelling learner-centered trainings to refugees bound for the United States. Work with training team on researching, designing, modifying and developing CO materials and curriculum.
Specific duties are as follows;Foster a learner-centered environment in the classroom through which refugees build an understanding of the skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary for a successful resettlement experience. Organize classroom supplies and materials necessary for an interactive environment Maintain monthly inventories of all instructional supplies and order material in direct consultation with the lead trainer. Travel to regional sites and oversee the successful and efficient completion of Cultural Orientation classes, as required. Work with the program leadership to research, design, modify and develop CO materials and curriculum Take an active part in staff professional development and contribute to the overall goals of the CO Program. Maintain weekly and monthly statistics on the people who have been trained. Update CO status in WRAPS.
Perform one or more administrative duties in support of the classroom as assigned by the lead trainer. Complete forms and write reports as required. Cross-train and support duties of others in the department as necessary. Perform other tasks as assigned by the Head of CO.
- Commitment to uphold ICMC’s values of fairness, equality and respect of human dignity;
- Commitment to safeguard refugee interests and to prevent any real or perceived abuse of trust and conflict of interest;
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Must have the initiative to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Previous experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Willingness to travel within the Middle East.
- Previous instructional and / or training experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Arabic and /or Farsi preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- International living experience, preferable one year in the United States. Turkish Nationals only.
- Conduct work with the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- Must comply with and actively promote ICMC's zero tolerance policy with regard to sexual exploitation and abuse, harassment, abuse of power, fraud and corruption in all of its activities and responsibilities.