We are looking for a Assistant Event Sales Manager who is dynamic, creative, pro-active, analytical approached, enthusiastic, innovative and has strong problem-solving skills.
To assist in managing the department as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction in consistent with Hyatt International Standards, through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the food and beverage operation and administration.
To achieve direct sales of groups, conventions, meetings and private functions through maximized yield management
At least two years experience in a similar position with an international hotel chain
Good communication skills
Good command of written and spoken English
Administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
Good computer knowledge
Uluslararası turizm sektöründe faaliyet gösteren oteller grubumuza ait Rixos Downtown Antalya için, Satış Departmanında ' SALES EXECUTIVE ' pozisyonu ile çalışacak takım arkadaşı arıyoruz.
- Kendi Pazarı ile ilgili fiyatları bilmek, aksiyonları takip etmek ve ayrıca diğer pazarların fiyat ve aksiyon bilgilerine sahip olmak,
- Kendi Pazarı ile ilgili araştırmalar yapmak ve rutin sales call programına uyarak tesisin satışlarını artırmak,
- Kendi Pazarı ile ilgili Info grupların karşılanmaları ve Info grup prosedure bağlı kalarak info gezilerinin yapılması,
- Tesisin forecastlarını takip etmek ve tum gelişmelerden haberdar olmak,
- Yeni Pazar / müşteriler bulmak ve satışını yapmak. (Sales Call)
- Turizm ve Otelcilik alanında eğitim veren Üniversitelerin ilgili bölümlerinden mezun,
- MICE segmentinde en az 2 yıl deneyim sahibi,
- Online satış tecrübesi olan,
- Otelcilik sektöründe Sales Executive ya da benzer pozisyonda en az 2 yıl deneyim sahibi,
- İyi derecede İngilizce bilen,
- Takım çalışmasına inanan,
- B sınıfı ehliyet sahibi,aktif araç kullanabilen
- Seyahat engeli bulunmayan,
- Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel services/features and hours of operations
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all hotel and departmental policies and procedures
- Maintain complete knowledge of computer according to specifications
- Handle guest complaints by following instant pacification procedures ensuring guest satisfaction
- Promote positive relations with guests and employees
- Maintain high level of knowledge in reference to the brand product
- Meet solicitation and maintenance call requirements, make outside sales calls, handle all incoming inquiries
- Anticipate and respond to all customer needs within a timely manner, acknowledge all customers, however busy and whatever time of day
- Follow up with in house guest who are part of the corporate sales program to ensure ongoing service to the guest
- Plan and prepare appointments for sales trips, follow up in a timely manner
- Attend designated trade shows
- Attend departmental and hotel meetings as required
- Entertain customers in all outlets as necessary
- Process paperwork to clients, other departments within a timely manner. Complete all assigned paperwork within a timely manner
- Support financial success of hotel by ensuring all bookings are profitable for the entire hotel.
- Represents the hotel within the designated markets.
- Meets goals in room nights and revenue as set by supervisors.
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar position at a 5 star hotel chain
- University degree
- Fluency in English
- Ability to prioritize, organize work assignments and follow up
- Ability to promote positive relationships with guests and staff
- Ability to perform job function with minimal supervision, even under pressure
- Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guests and hotel data
- Ability to enforce hotel’s quality procedures
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision and to lead a cohesive team to perform job functions and follow up with corrections when necessary
- Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment
- Ability to input and access information into computer
- Ability to remain calm and courteous with demanding or difficult situations
- Ability to balance time and work well with deadlines
The jobholder is responsible for selling Air Arabia services to travel agents and companies in Turkey and gains their commitment to promote the same.
- To manage and develop sales among travel agents, online portals and companies in Turkey.
- Identifies key contacts, influencers and decision makers in travel agencies; makes appointments and conducts meetings to persuade them to promote Air Arabia products and services.
- Increase distribution by identifying and enrolling new sales agents and looking at alternative distribution channels.
- Provides monthly reports on agent’s performance and discusses positive and negative results with them so as to take corrective actions, where necessary.
- Trains travel agent staff in Air Arabia ethos, products and services; trains in how to process bookings.
- Keeps up-to-date with industry/competitor information including information concerning passenger trends and activities; keeps up a timely flow of key information to the Sales Manager.
- Identifies prospective locations for sales/promotion activities based on statistical analysis– informs the Sales Manager and ensures that Marketing is also informed, as appropriate.
- Proactively sources new avenues in developing and growing the business
- Promotes ancillary services effectively to all distribution outlets.
Note – The role defined here is not exhaustive and duties and responsibilities in line with the job function may be added from time to time.
- Fluent communication skills in written and spoken in Turkish & English.
- Arabic is an advantage
- Airline Sales experience is an advantage.
Looking for a candidate who will work in Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Group Sales Department as a Group Sales Executive.
- Experience in Group/ TT sales department of an international chain hotel at least for 3 years
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing, second language will be an asset
- Strong agency and corporate relations
- Competent in Opera both in rooms and event management
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Teamwork and guest satisfaction oriented
- High organizational commitment and job following abilities
EC English Language Centres
Helping students succeed in a global community
Established in 1991 EC Malta was EC’s first and only school. This small school quickly gained a wonderful reputation and became one of the leading English language schools in Malta. Fast-forward to today we have over 20 schools in five countries on three continents and a fantastic status for delivering English Language courses globally. This year our 900-plus staff will help over 45,000 students from over 140 countries achieve their goals, access a bigger world and realize their dreams.
Location: Istanbul, TURKEY
Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager
Department: Sales and Marketing
The Regional Executive is primarily responsible for managing day-to-day relationships with clients in a specific region. They will support the Regional Manager in driving sales by being the primary contact for agency staff, liaising with schools and admissions to resolve issues and enquiries made on behalf of the client.
- Provide day to day administrative support to EC agents with queries about our programmes and destinations, as well as regional pricing, course quoting and group bookings
- Develop strong relationships with EC partners, providing accurate and timely sales and marketing support at all times
- Provide training on EC products to agency staff, including regular visits to all regional offices
- Keep Regional Manager and clients aware of all visa processes and changes within region, including contact with consulates as required
- Liaise closely with Regional Manager, Admissions and EC Schools regarding markets and partners to ensure optimum customer service levels. Troubleshoot as required
- Compile market research and competitor activity and analysis for region
- Identify business opportunities with existing partners and the region
- Provide regular market reports to Regional Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Turkish – Native
- English – professional working proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration/Management with Modern Languages
- Experience in sales preferably within the education industry
- Experience in client account support
- We love what we do
- We go the extra mile
- We have a can-do mindset
- We deliver what we promise
Job Specific Competencies:
Gathering information in a precise and systematic way, processing data efficiently and presenting back in a way that appeals to its reader and heightens understanding of that information.
Approaching multiple, varied tasks in a systematic manner that ensures that tasks are completed to time.
Using targeted questioning to fully gain the perspectives of others and identify what drives them and concerns them. Actively seeing things from the viewpoint of others and being open and honest at all times to build trust in all interactions.
Showing application that is driven by a combination of personal principles and values and the expectations of the business. Fulfilling commitments consistently and treating others fairly and with respect.
Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally. Use sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty to Marriott. Responsibility on designated market segments, special corporate rates and build up relations with designated corporate accounts. This position oversees to perform active sales to corporate customers, to perform necessary activities to increase the number of potential customers and to increase the current customer database.
Analyze segments, search for potential accounts, setting target accounts.
Continual customer contact directed towards existing customers, potential customers and partners within own market segments via direct sales calls and entertainments.
Increase number of sales by forming and maintaining professional business relations with prospect accounts or clients.
Positively contribute to all the sales activities within the company and maximize sales opportunities.
The sales representative shall map out the development in his market segment and report back to the company for continuing strategic planning and product development.
Participate in planning and realization of sales campaigns, destination sales within defined market segments.
Monitor the market and competition situation within own market segment.
Prepares sales reports and ensures market and customer info for further follow-up work.
Active contribution of information to other departments so that customers expectations are satisfied.
Responsibility for defined customers within own market segment.
Closely monitor production to achieve the designated individual goals.
Periodically visit of customers to define their needs and to find potential new customers.
Tracks and prepares the necessary reports.
Conducts site inspections.
Executes and supports Marriott’s Customer Service Standards and hotel’s Brand Standards.
Provides excellent customer service consistent with the daily service basics of the brand.
- At least 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Tourism Management, or other related area
At least 2 years experience in a similar position in an international hotel chain
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to focus attention on details and to handle multiple tasks
Result driven, proactive and reliable personality
Excellent command of both written and spoken English
HILTON GARDEN INN SIVAS
Positive attitude and good communication skills
Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
Excellent grooming standards
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
Knowledge of local market
Knowledge of hospitality
Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
Attend Sales events, as required
Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
The C&E Sales Executive will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a C&E Sales Executive will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A C and E Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference and Events function
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!