Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel services/features and hours of operations
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all hotel and departmental policies and procedures
- Maintain complete knowledge of computer according to specifications
- Handle guest complaints by following instant pacification procedures ensuring guest satisfaction
- Promote positive relations with guests and employees
- Maintain high level of knowledge in reference to the brand product
- Meet solicitation and maintenance call requirements, make outside sales calls, handle all incoming inquiries
- Anticipate and respond to all customer needs within a timely manner, acknowledge all customers, however busy and whatever time of day
- Follow up with in house guest who are part of the corporate sales program to ensure ongoing service to the guest
- Plan and prepare appointments for sales trips, follow up in a timely manner
- Attend designated trade shows
- Attend departmental and hotel meetings as required
- Entertain customers in all outlets as necessary
- Process paperwork to clients, other departments within a timely manner. Complete all assigned paperwork within a timely manner
- Support financial success of hotel by ensuring all bookings are profitable for the entire hotel.
- Represents the hotel within the designated markets.
- Meets goals in room nights and revenue as set by supervisors.
- Minimum 1 years experience in a similar position at a 5 star hotel chain
- University degree
- Fluency in English
- Ability to prioritize, organize work assignments and follow up
- Ability to promote positive relationships with guests and staff
- Ability to perform job function with minimal supervision, even under pressure
- Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guests and hotel data
- Ability to enforce hotel’s quality procedures
- Ability to work independently without direct supervision and to lead a cohesive team to perform job functions and follow up with corrections when necessary
- Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment
- Ability to input and access information into computer
- Ability to remain calm and courteous with demanding or difficult situations
- Ability to balance time and work well with deadlines
We are looking for a Corporate Sales Executive to join our family in Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn.
The Corporate Sales Executive will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. He/She will be responsible to assist operationally and administratively in the achievement of department’s pre-determined sales and revenue targets.
- Working closely with Asst. Director of Sales, to achieve both personal revenue goals and the budgeted goals of the property.
- Searching for specific potential accounts which are suitable for Hotel's customer profile and services
- Responsible for increasing corporate, individual and group segments of the Hotel's targeted market.
- Monitoring and detecting new business opportunities in order to expand customer portfolio
- Getting in touch with potential customers and presenting offers in line with their expectations
- Taking responsibilities while development of market positioning strategy of the company
- Carry out field sales activities and visiting existing or potential customers
- Preparing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Implement the agreed rate structure and strategy for all market segments
- Direct all sales activities ensure that they meet the goals of the Marketing Plan.
- University degree preferably in the area of Hospitality Management or Business Management
- Minimum 2 or 3 years’ experience in CORPORATE SALES at the 5 Star Hotels.
- Excellent command of English
- Effective communication skills (both written & spoken)
- Strong influencing & selling skills
- Good presentation skills
- Service oriented; customer focused
- Creative problem solving skills; outside the box thinker
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Good command of computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, Opera)
- Working knowledge of Sales systems
- Working knowledge of core Sales concepts
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Having a driving licence
The objective of this position is to be responsible for corporate sales and have close relationships with corporate accounts according to the “Courtyard Marriott International Airport Hotel” procedures and standards.
• Responsibility on designated market segments, special corporate rates and build up relations with designated corporate accounts.
• Analyze segments, search for potential accounts, setting target accounts
• Responsibility on designated markets, group offers, leads and Marriott Global Sales Offices.
• The sales representative shall map out the development in his market segment and report back to the company for continuing strategic planning and product development.
• Continual customer contact directed towards existing customers, potential customers and partners within own market segments via direct sales calls and entertainments.
• Creative contribution to product and sales development
• Participate in planning and realization of sales campaigns, destination sales within defined market segments.
• Monitor the market and competition situation within own market segment.
• Prepares sales reports and ensures market and customer info for further follow-up work.
• Active contribution of information to other departments so that customers expectations are satisfied
• Have customer responsibility for defined customers within own market segment.
• Active participation at divisions and sales meetings.
• Closely monitor production to achieve the designated individual goals.
• Performs all the duties designated by Director of Sales & Marketing.
• Demonstrates a high level of focus and concentration to a task requested and complete thoroughly.
• Complaint handling; Ability to analyze a customer problem effectively and resolve by taking personal ownership.
• Guest-focused personality; hospitality and “can-do” attitude toward customers and fellow associates
• Ability to meet standards of appearance
• Self-starting individual, flexible
• Great attitude
• Can meet needs of guests satisfaction within company guidelines
• English speaker
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Continuously interacts with guests, via asks feedback on quality of product and overall satisfaction; effectively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
Doğan TV Holding bünyesinde CNN Türk Reklam Satışı'ndan sorumlu olacak deneyimli Reklam Satış Müdürü aramaktayız.
- Üniversitelerin ilgili bölümlerinden mezun
- Reklam Satış konusunda en az 6 yıl tecrübesi olan
- Ajans ilişkileri kuvvetli
- Seyahat engeli bulunmayan
- Çok iyi derecede İngilizce bilen
- MS Office programlarına hakim
- İletişim becerileri ve insan ilişkileri güçlü olan
- Planlama ve organizasyon yeteneğine sahip
Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
Participate in hotel promotional activities
Good organisational and administration skills
Positive attitude and good communication skills
Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
Confident telephone manner
High level of IT skills
Excellent grooming standards
Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference & Events function
Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
Qualification, degree, or certification in a relevant field
İletişim yönü güçlü,
Firmaların üst düzey yöneticileriyle iletişim kurabilecek bilgi ve deneyime sahip,
İnsan ilişkilerinde başarılı
Tercihen üniversitelerin iletişim bölümlerinden mezun
Gazete, dergi, Tv ve diğer medyaların reklam satış servisinde çalışmış
Ekip çalışmasına uyum sağlayabilecek,
Hedef odaklı çalışacak,
Temsil yeneteği olan Tercihen Avrupa Yakasında ikamet eden.
Diksiyonu düzgün, dış görünümüne önem veren
Fazla sayıda telefon görüşmelerine ve müşteri ziyaretlerine yatkın,
Reklam veren firmaları takip ederek portföye yeni müşteriler eklemek
Televizyon gazete ve açıkhava reklam satışı konusunda portföy oluşturacak ve bu portföyü yönetebilecek
Reklam projelerimizi sunmak üzere müşteri ziyaretlerinde bulunabilecek
Müşterilerle etkili telefon görüşmeleri yapabilecek,
Ajans ve müşteri ile ilişkileri yönetip, proje satışlarını gerçekleştirmek,
Proje satışlarında süreci iyi yönetebilmek,
Satış ve müşteri raporları hazırlayıp, düzenli olarak üst yönetimi bilgilendirmek.
Çalıştığı kurumu temsil edebilecek, dış görünüşüne özen gösteren
ikna becerileri yüksek,
Belirlenen reklam satış hedeflerinin gerçekleştirilmesi.
İş disiplini ve özgüveni yüksek,
Reklam satış, saha satış deneyimi olan