Firmanın diğer ilanları
Courtyard Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected and balanced. Working at Courtyard, you'll ensure guests have a smooth, productive stay that meets their personal and business needs. Find Your World™ at Courtyard Marriott.
Managing the department; Group Sales, Events and Banqueting sales.To lead, direct and motivate the team in order to achieve the overall goals.Revise and implement the sales and marketing strategies plans.Generate sales opportunities by identifying appropriate business targets.Creative contribution to product and sales development.Daily follow up of each team member; Actual vs. Goal.Developing action plans.Participation at divisions and sales meetings.Participate in planning and realization of sales campaigns, destination sales within defined market segments.Performs all the duties designated by Manager of Sales& Marketing.Demonstrates a high level of focus and concentration to a task requested and complete thoroughly.Complaint handling; Ability to analyze a customer problem effectively and resolve by taking personal ownership.
Ability to meet standards of appearance
Self-starting individual, flexible
Can meet needs of guests satisfaction within company guidelines
-Responsible for making weekly Sales calls ,sending quotations and preparing contracts to the Incentive Houses,In-plants
-Consortia and MICE Travel Agencies operating in Turkey
-Participates in the related fairs
-Prepares sales reports, budget & statistics
-Understand the structure and the key issues affecting the sectors in order to organise weekly sales calls
-Identify the types of companies/agencies which have pottential group and event requests
-Execute sales calls targeting prospective TA accounts
Preferably experienced in a similar position in an International Hotel Team worker
Project planning and time management skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Knowledge of MS Office Programmes and Opera Analytical and problem solving skills
No military obligation for male candidates
Night Audit Supervisor
- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3481 Görüntüleme
- Serves as the property Supervisor on Duty and oversees all property operations during the overnight shift.
- Ensures that the highest level of hospitality and service are provided the overnight shift.
- Represents property management in resolving any guest or property situation.
- Personally assisting in resolving any issues and completing tasks. Oversees and supports all night processes.
- Monitors and ensures compliance with all guidelines to Operations.
- Directs, monitors, and assists all overnight staff.
- Ensures associates are working in a safe environment.
- Assists accounts receivable clerk in all aspects of job and in keeping all invoices.
- Monitors that the supervisor in researching/processing all chargebacks and rebates on a timely basis.
- Ensures all associates are adhering to proper cash handling procedures and monitors overage/shortages.
- Works with the leadership team of the property to identify and implement action plans to prevent the reoccurrence of guest issues.
- Ensures all associates have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel or Tourism Management,
- Hospitality or Business Administration at least 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk or related professional area,
- At least 2 years experience as Night Audit and supervisorial experience advantageous,
- Knowledge of Opera is essential providing leadership and motivation to maximize associates satisfaction and productivity,
- Guest and quality oriented Multi-tasking, result driven, proactive and reliable Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Good command of English
- No military obligation for male candidates / at least 2 years postponement