IT Project Manager (PMP) ($100k/yr) -Remote Work
- Yönlendirmeli İlan
- 6038 Görüntüleme
We're running an Online Hiring Event every Saturday
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
The IT Project Manager position is responsible for implementing client facing and internal technical projects. The primary deliverables are initiating and delivering multiple projects in parallel and in collaboration with clients and internal technical staff.
This is what IT Project Managers do on a daily basis:
- Establish project plans using the Company’s defined workflow and best practices.
- Initiate projects with internal stakeholders to gather the information necessary to build the plan and budgetary estimates.
- Direct customer engagement coordinating project needs driving all deliverables for successful project delivery.
- Adept at leading projects and programs using frameworks such as Modified Waterfall and Scrum.
- Adept at leading complex custom development projects with clients and software engineers.
- Review of all assigned projects activities, ensuring schedules that auto-generated client facing communication are up to date.
- Manage and foster successful Project Coordinators.
You should have experience in being client facing or a technical project manager at companies such as Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, Ernst & Young, IBM, Microsoft leading complex implementation, integration or customer development efforts with clients.
If you excel at driving quality deliverables, efficiency, and accountability, and you want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should apply.
- BSC in CompSci, CompE, or BA with Project Management focus
- 5+ years of client facing Project Management experience in IT PMP Required. Scrum, SAFe or ITIL certifications a plus
- Pristine spoken English. Excellent written English skills
- Ability to effectively present and work with C level through Individual Contributors (all levels) in IT and business functions
- Expert level experience in PM software, e.g. Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence, Visio. Strong preference for experience with Smartsheet project planning tools including Sights, Reports, Workspaces and Jira Integration
Join our community of remote professionals!
We have over 4,000 Crossover team members and are growing our network around the world. Watch this video to hear from team members in Brazil, Russia, Poland, Argentina, Turkey, Romania, Ukraine, and Hungary.