- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 703 Görüntüleme
The Financial Analyst is responsible for performing analyses and is also responsible for the accurate preparation of reports.
Assists in other financial research projects and analyses of operational results.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to HQ’s monthly closing schedule and to liaise with the external tax consultant on all relevant statutory/tax / payroll return filing and tax payment.
- Maintains local statutory accounting in parallel with group accounting and provide quarterly reconciliation between the 2 sets of ledger.
- Monitor weekly/monthly cash flows and predict future trends and needs.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, payments to service providers, and other transactions.
- Analyse financial statements and reports.Prepare monthly BS accounts reconciliations as needed.
- Maintains and balance subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Perform inter-company reconciliations.Prepare various analyses including Cap-Ex, depreciation, Cash Flow, AR aging.
- Preparation of annual budget, Forecast.Preparation of journal entries and accruals, managing Global AR for Key Accounts and local AP’s.
- Good Exposure to Fx and tax laws at a local level.
- Analysing financial statements on a monthly basis and report on variances.Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Liaising with internal offices to produce the monthly Group Management accounts report for using the Group consolidation system, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and display tact and discretion at all times.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a potentially rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to set priorities, manage your time and workload and dependably meet strict deadlines.
- Ensure tasks are completed within timelines to a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- Ability to work efficiently in a high pressured environment.
- Confident can do attitude and a willingness to support stakeholders in effectively doing their job.
- Solution oriented approach to problem solving and decision making.
Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
- Well-developed administration and organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.Cultural sensitivity and awareness.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus.
- 4 to 5 years of accounting/finance experience is desired.
- Experience in the Relocaton and Mobility industry is a plus.