New York borsasına kote olan WNS’in bir şirketi olan Denali, uluslararası şirketlere operasyonel satin-alma alanında danışmanlık veren ve şirketlerin direkt ve endirekt satin-alma operasyonları yürüten uluslararası bir şirkettir.
Denali’nin Avrupa ve Ortadoğu'da merkezi Istanbul'dur. Avrupa müşterilerine hizmet verdiği mükemmelliyet merkezi ülkemizdedir.
Avrupa’lı uluslararası bir müşterimizin Almanya, Fransa ve İngiltere’deki operatif satin-alma operasyonlarına destek olacak İngilizcesi ileri düzeyde olan ve minimum 2 senelik satınalma alanında iş tecrubesi olan takım arkadaşları arayışı içerisindeyiz.
Denali, yönettiği 20 milyar dolar ölçeğindeki satınalma projeleri sonucunda müşterilerine 2.5 milyar dolar kazanım sağlamıştır. Denali Türkiuye’ndeki Avrupa merkezinin yanında, Amerika, Cin ve Hindistan ofisleriyle global müşterilerine hizmet vermektedir.
Leading the Way in Procurement Services
At Denali- A WNS Company, we believe procurement’s potential is huge. We focus on addressing procurement’s operating challenges through modular end-to-end source-to-pay services. Our flexible resource augmentation model allows us to co-create and collaborate within client environments.
Clients benefit from our knowledge about smart technology enablers and unique point solutions that drive procurement value. We onboard dedicated program managers who work hard at solving problems and adjusting solutions to meet the client’s exact needs. Our goal is to always outperform and ensure client success
Key Job Accountabilities
- Assists Client’s & Internal Procurement Sourcing/ Category Managers in executing category strategies. Strategies include supporting processes, analytics, performance metrics, technology and organizational elements and communications at the European level.
- Deploys category strategies using the Strategic Sourcing Process which includes: stage gates, spend analysis, requirements planning, risk management, market analysis, strategy development, competitive bidding, supplier negotiations, supplier selection, contracting, supplier management, cost savings methodology, performance reporting, and proficiency with sourcing tools.
- Works with business stakeholders to build consensus and alignment for sourcing projects.
- Identifies key stakeholders and collaborates, advises and influences (where appropriate) across our client.
- Utilizes procurement operational excellence within category which includes preferred purchasing/transaction methods, payment methodology and working capital principles.
- Responsible for the timely execution of sourcing projects and achievement of sourcing targets and reporting.
- Ensure alignment with regional and global category strategies / plans.
We are seeking Associates who will be responsible for creating and supporting strategies dedicated to the efficient and cost-effective purchasing of services and products related to the functioning of our client’s business activities within mainly Indirect & but increasing level of Direct categories.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university, Master’s Degree is a plus
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience in procurement or in consulting/ managed services.
- Previous corporate work experience is desirable
- Deep understanding of at least one sourcing category (e.g. pricing structures, terminology, bidding sheet development expertise, cost structure, key vendors, etc.)
- Must write, read and speak excellent fluent English
- Optional/ Not Mandatory: Ability to fluently speak and write any of the following languages are preferred and will be given higher ranking and would be considered as a plus- German or French.
it’s about bringing what you have, to a challenging and constantly evolving game.