Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Calling out to all product folk in Turkey: We have an opening!
Despite it’s fairly recent establishment, BluTV has already become the leading Streaming Video On Demand service in Turkey. Our aim now is to disrupt media consumption habits, and to offer a superior, higher-quality and smarter watching experience. How? We're looking for a talented UX designer to join our team in building out a product that you would love to use yourself. If you enjoy design, specify user interfaces, create wireframes, flows and other artifacts to communicate your work, a career as a UX Design could be just for you.
- Create wireframes, flows and other artifacts to communicate and document designs
- Help establish content style guides and consistent terminology
- Design end to end experience for mobile exploratory products
- Research our intended customers to deeply understand user roles, tasks, needs, desires, and opportunities
- Collaborate with engineers to define task flows that can be implemented within time and resource constraints
- Mock up and prototype features according to product specs.
- Work closely with front-end engineers to implement UI solutions and ensure the technology fully executes on the vision.
Key Skills and Experience
· Bachelor degree in Design, Psychology, or a related field preferred.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in UX design and have worked well with storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, user testing, analyze and reporting,
· A motivation to learn & apply new skills, and to grow out of their given roles,
· A spirit for taking real responsibility and initiatives,
· A balanced skill set to address both creative and technical challenges,
· Experience in B2C products,
· Proficiency in a foreign language.
· Must have a portfolio/work samples that showcase experience designing web/ mobile products and conducting user research
Despite it’s fairly recent establishment, BluTV has already become the leading Streaming Video On Demand service in Turkey. Our aim now is to disrupt media consumption habits, and to offer a superior, higher-quality and smarter watching experience. How? If you enjoy evaluating and analysing data, creating solutions, communicating with a variety of people and have a good grasp of information technology, a career as a business analyst could be for you.
What business analyst and project specialist means for us:
We believe in an iterative approach, based on solid customer insight. In simpler terms, we follow a build –> measure -> learn cycle to continuously enhance our products and experience. The ideal business analysts must be great verbal and written communicators, tactful diplomats, problem solvers, thinkers and analysers - with the ability to engage with stakeholders to understand and respond to their needs in rapidly changing business environments. He/she should be able to analysing an organisation's efficiency by studying its needs, its business model, its workflows, and its technological systems. Making recommendations to the Project Manager in technical development projects that will improve business efficiency.
Why this position is different:
BluTV is a start-up, positioned in one of the largest companies in Turkey. Your experience here will be unique due to this nature. You will be a part of a small, highly-skilled core team, that will be responsible in making a great product reach success. Hence, you will discover that you’re often expected to grow out of your role, and to basically get things done. Yet in return, you will have the resources and knowledge of an enterprise, the incredible opportunity to take real responsibility and the power to execute your initiatives. You can also expect to have closer relationships with senior management, a chance to be involved in over-arching strategies, and a first-hand understanding of our trajectory.
- Collect requirements from internal customers and document scope the of the projects,
- Work with project stakeholders to set deadlines, clarify responsibilities, resolve project issues and monitor the progress of projects,
- Analyse requirements to determine system needs, write effective user stories, define exact acceptance criteria and review with stakeholders,
- Manage the product backlog & supervise sprints,
- Collaborate with developers and designers to manage the product roadmap from concept to launch,
- Deliver status updates, provide executive level project readout, escalate risks,
- Make effective presentations to all stakeholders and especially to senior management,
- Ensure technical product support as required to troubleshoot issues.
Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in business analysis / project management,
- A motivation to learn & apply new skills, and to grow out of their given roles,
- A spirit for taking real responsibility and initiatives,
- A balanced skill set to address both creative and technical challenges,
- An ability to speak the languages of both business & development teams,
- Excellent analytical and problem solving aptitude,
- Experience in B2C products,
- Experience in at least one of the following: UX design (i.e. wireframing, prototyping), UI/Visual design, qualitative research (i.e. moderated UX research, surveys), quantitative research (i.e. behavioural web analytics, conversion rate optimization),
- Experience in agile methodologies,
- Proficiency in a foreign language.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Python Developer who will participate in development, testing, maintenance and implementation of software projects - products and services.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Python Developer will be:
- Develop and maintain new multi-tier web applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Developing and writing unit tests of modules or components.
- Solve complex problems with innovative solutions
- Analyze business issues and technical problems, apply critical thinking, and provide creative, architecturally sound, extensible solutions
- Contribute to the architecture of products and customer solutions to ensure the architecture employs maintainable, usable and flexible frameworks
- Design and implement scalability, resiliency, performance and security aspects of products and solutions using leading design practices
- Develop high quality, reusable software components, common services, templates and tools that form a framework which can be leveraged across the development team to accelerate the delivery
- Evaluate commercial or open-source software components and technologies to support the range of capabilities needed for products and solutions
- Identify and implement best practices for the architecture and software design that can be adopted by the development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Mathematics or related engineering field
- At least 3 years of web development experience of designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining components of large scale applications
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience including server side programming and object-oriented concepts
- At least 3 years of experience on Python environment
- Experience in developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability on Windows and Linux/Unix server platforms
- Experience with high-scale, distributed web service development(hands-on experience with RESTful web services)
- Familiarity with distributed systems, asynchronous messaging, and network protocols
- Familiarity with data serialization formats like XML, JSON and protocol buffers
- Experience with Version Control systems such as Git and SVN
- Solid understanding of database design and data modeling
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills on English
- Experience with additional programming languages such as Scala, Go
- Experience with the Atlassian Software Development and Collaboration Tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Agile methodologies
- Configuration management and build/release planning & management (ANT/Maven/SBT/Gradle/Jenkins)
- Distributed Caching
*Yönetici sekreterliği konusunda deneyimli,
*İyi derecede İngilizce bilen,
*Etkin iletişim kurabilen,
*Planlama ve organizasyon becerileri gelişmiş.
-Üniversitelerin ilgili bölümlerinden mezun,
-Haber merkezinin Dış Haber bölümünde editörlük deneyimi olan,
-Ekip çalışmasına yatkın,
-İyi derecede İngilizce bilen,
-Çok iyi derecede bilgisayar ve internet kullanma becerisine sahip,
-Erkek adaylar için askerliğini tamamlamış.
Doğan TV Holding bünyesine bağlı olan NetD ekibinde görev almak üzere Motion Graphic Designer aramaktayız.
- Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop programlarına hakim,
- Çizim yeteneği olan,
- Kurgu diline yatkın,
- Yaratıcılığına güvenen,
Doğan TV Holding bünyesine bağlı D-Smart'ta görev almak üzere Yurtiçi Satış Ekibinde görevlendirilmek üzere “Bölge Satış Yöneticisi” takım arkadaşları aranmaktadır. Sorumlu olunacak olan bölge ve pozisyon ile ilgili temel iş tanımı ve nitelikler aşağıda belirtilmiştir;
· Sorumlu olduğu bölgede bayi kanalını yönetmek
· Satış ve satış artırıcı faaliyetleri yöneterek hedefleri gerçekleştirmek
· Bölgesindeki potansiyeli değerlendirerek yeni bayiler oluşturmak
· Satış stratejileri geliştirmek, kanal yapısına uygun ticari kampanyalar uygulamak
· Rakip faaliyetlerini takip ederek gerekli aksiyonları alabilmek
· Pazar ihtiyaçlarını belirleyerek bayi kanalı yönetimini gerçekleştirmek
· Yeni ürün ve kanal yapılarını oluşturabilmek
· Satış sonrası işlerin takibini yapabilmek
· Üniversitelerin 4 yıllık örgün eğitim veren fakültelerinden mezun
· Ekip çalışmasına yatkın; sözlü ve yazılı iletişim becerileri güçlü
· Satış odaklı düşünce yapısına sahip, temsil yeteneği güçlü
· Analitik düşünme, planlama ve organizasyon yeteneği olan
· Satış, kanal yönetimi, distribütör yönetimi konularında 1-3 yıl tecrübeye sahip
· İngilizce bilen
· MS Office programlarına iyi derecede hakim
· Erkek adaylar için askerlik görevini tamamlamış
· B sınıfı ehliyeti olan ve aktif araç kullanabilen
· Seyahat engeli olmayan
· 35 yaşını aşmamış
We are looking for a full-time iOS Developer who will participate in planning, design, development, testing and implementation of iOS applications.
The primary responsibility of the iOS Developer will be:
Design and development of iOS applications
Architectural design and development of our application framework and client applications.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Testing and documentation of client applications
Desired Skills and Experience
Knowledge and SkillsMust haves:
Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Mathematics or related engineering field
At least 3 years of iOS development experience of designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining
Object Oriented Programming knowledge.
Deep understanding of Objective-C language structure, memory management, ARC and multithread programming.
APNs integration, local and push notifications, location based services.
Experience with In-App Purchase especially with subscription based In-App Purchase
Interface development using storyboards along with experience in building apps programmatically without storyboards.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Experience with REST services
Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills on English
Enterprise Integration Patterns
Version control tools like Git
Nice to haves:
- PhD or Master’s degree
- Prior experience in a growth company
- Involvement and contribution to Open Source projectsExperience in IaaS, PaaS or SaaS cloud solutions