Elginkan Group is one of the most well-established industrial groups in Turkey, exporting to 150 countries through its domestic dealer network and international representation offices, active in Building/ Construction Materials, Heating-Cooling, Ceramics, Raw Materials, Foreign Trade, Sales and Food businesses.
The Group continues its production with 19 companies in Istanbul, Manisa and Bilecik for 67 years with the ideal to establish ETERNAL INSTITUTION by growing worldwide as well as creating value in Turkish economy, business life, ethics and society.We are looking for a “Product Specialist” to join our team in Eleks Dış Ticaret A.Ş., one of the subsidiary companies of Elginkan Group.
- Provides all kinds of technical information about the products under his/ her responsibility from producers and external sources and to keep customers informed about the technical characteristics and diversity of the products,
- Provides recommendations on the design of new products or development of existing products in the light of customer and market visits and to report this issue to the top management,
- Coordinates with the manufacturer to determine the most suitable packaging for transportation and storage, which is obligatory for new or existing products, as well as reflecting the quality of the product in the best way,
- Introduces & promotes products to the potential customers,
- Keeps up-to-date on new trends in the market (transportation costs, energy efficiency regulations, energy saving etc.) and keeps up to date information on market share, price level and short & long term share statistics and reports to top management,
- Identifies trending products in the target markets and continuously coordinates with the manufacturer in terms of competitive and on-time availability,
- Follows changes in competitors and market conditions on a regular basis,
- Monitors new products, new promotions, prices in foreign/ export markets,
- Coordinates annual budgets in accordance with future market shares,
- Communicates and visits overseas customers periodically, prepares benchmark analysis on competitors' products, prices, promotional activities, existing or new products and marketing techniques and reports to top management,
- Coordinates with marketing department all the promotional activities.
- University degree in Mechanical / Industrial / Electrical-Electronics / Business Engineering or Business Administration departments of universities,
- Experienced in Heating & Building sectors preferably,
- Minimum 3-5 years experienced in the field,
- Perfect command of English, both written and spoken, additional language German/ Russian/ French will be an asset,
- Analytical thinker, researcher and follows scientific and technological innovations,
- Between 25-35 years old,
- No obstacle to travel domestic and abroad,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Valid driver’s licence required.