We’re looking for a Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QA/QC) Engineer that will work in construction consultancy services of various cities.
- Preparing and managing QA/QC procedures,
- Approving materials and management/inspection of tests,
- Ensuring the quality control of the works, Preparing required reports,
- Preparing, checking and recording QA/QC form,
- Preparing and keeping the documentation system up-to-date.
We’re looking for a young and dynamic co-worker to work with us in our Ankara office, that meets the requirements below:
- Graduated from the Department of Civil Engineering of a university,
- Experience between 3-10 years
- Comprehensive knowledge of Quality Controls in construction sector.
- Comprehensive knowledge of local and international standards
- Good command of English
- Ability to use Microsoft office and planning programs efficiently
- Organisational, planning and follow-up skills
- Free to travel
- Resides in Ankara
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering,
- Minimum 5 years of professional working experience in following studies of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency projects and investments
- Engineering services, Trainings, Site visits and studies, Preparation of procurement and technical documents, R&D activities,
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal),
- Good knowledge of computer necessary programmes (MS Office etc.),
- No restriction to travel in Turkey and abroad,
Firmanın Tüm İlanlarını ListeledikDaha Fazlası İçin : Ana menüdeki "İş Bulma Sihirbazını" kullanabilirsin.