Bu ilan yayından kaldırılmıştır.
Technical Project Leader (Mechanical)
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 2552 Görüntüleme
- Reporting to Chief Engineer and/or Related Technical Chief Engineer / Project Manager (Matrix Organisation)
- Technical studies on utilities of ERDEMİR and İSDEMİR aiming to achieve the sustainability, process optimization and cost reduction of the related production units.
- Project management, including all aspects of planning, scoping, budgeting, scheduling, technical decioson making, ensuring technical quality, tracking, and ensuring internal customer's expectations are met.
- Optimization between plants with providing the access to new and latest technologies and know-how through tracking and analyzing technological process innovations worldwide in steel plant utilities by studying literature and/or direct company contacts
- Initiate development of production alternatives and development projects for operational implementation of technological innovations through R&D or investment budgets
- As first point of contact for Production and Maintenance people from the Iron and Steel Plants and being a member of Know-How center for OPEX support; investigation and the analysis of the engineering requests originated from the operation and/or maintenance groups of steel production
- Making conceptual engineering and preparing all related data for major and detailed engineering consolidating and optimizing the technologies in terms of the entire production process with the aim of improving product quality, customer satisfaction, cost and manufacturing flexibility
- Support measures for troubleshooting or to maintain and improve operational safety
- Identify energy savings opportunities and make recommendations to achieve more energy efficient operation.
- Estimate budget and prepare schedule for determined investment projects
- Make research and basic design for new system
- Prepare technical specifications
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of working experience in engineering or project management organizations
- Experience and knowledge in energy related systems, equipments, Energy Utilities (Air Separation, Water Treatment Systems, Pumping Equipment Design, Compressed Air Systems, Cryogenic Plants and auxiliaries of these systems).
- Experience and knowledge in Power Plants,Piping of Steam, Gas, Water
- Knowledge on Energy Specialties, Energy Efficiency
- Experience in determination of the principles /concept engineering, fundamental design or detailed engineering design
- Able to supervise on the CPM, P&ID, Process Data Sheet, General Arrangement (GA) drawings, and Equipment Layouts
- Cost awareness and prioritization
- Strong willingness to take initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong willingness to self learning, researching on different and new topics.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects, techniques and tools of project management
- Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken)
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project, and Autodesk AutoCAD 2D (3D is an advantage)
- Being familiar with Autodesk Inventor, SolidEdge, ANSYS, etc. design & analysis tools is advantage
- Very good analytical and critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Military service must be completed for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling