ERGIL is looking for a potential candidate to lead our technical sales department for certain territories. As an experienced technical sales manager, who has a technical back-ground, we expects candidate to specialize in our products and services. The role requires strong knowledge of technical and scientific ERGIL products, including the functions and components that enable the products to work. Technical sales personnel promote and sell the product by demonstrating how it works along with the benefits it can offer potential customers. Maintain and service a developed customer base through independent travel, managing, distributor relationships. Develop new customers in the region. Candidate has to follow up industry trends and new technologies, report to management quarterly. Candidate has to work closely with our marketing department to support product marketing activities and campaigns. Candidate has to deal with customer technical requirements and provide best service. Candidate also will be responsible from sales team. Lead the team of technical sales professionals. Develop strategies that are important for increasing customer satisfaction. Guide fresher technical sales professionals.
· Mechanical Engineering graduation degree from a reputable university.
· Minimum 10 years work experience as a sales related position and totally minimum 15 years experience.
· Experience in industrial product research, development, design, engineering, marketing.
· Experience in one of the following industries oil, gas, petrochemical, chemical and power industries.
· An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
· Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
· Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
· Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
· Having basic knowledge about Autocad and Solidworks and other engineering design software, used in industry.
· Strong working knowledge of MS Project
· Any technical sales certification is a plus
· No military obligation (for male candidates)
· Preferably non-smoking