Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Manna Hotels Inc. is an international tourism company based in Istanbul. Within the Manna Hotels brand, the company is dedicated to the development of its own concept of luxury boutique hotels in global strategic markets and cities, undertaking hotel management operations whilst supporting its philosophy of “Exceptional Hospitality” with pioneering information technology.
We are seeking an experienced Accounting Supervisor to lead the charge in opening this 47 rooms high profile property in the central business district of Istanbul and who is passionate about bringing positive energy to the workplace on a daily basis.
Reporting to the Hotel Manager, the ideal female/male candidate is required to have Bachelor's degree in Business Administration , Economics or Accounting. Minimum five (5) years of proven experience in similar position at 5 star or chain hotels. High level proficiency in MS office applications. English is a must, preferably second language is an asset.
Major Duties and Responsibilities,
· Establishes, controls and maintains financial operating procedures,
· Analyzing the PL, cash flows and other financial statements against the budgeted figures, investigating the variances from budget and the extraordinary or unusual figures, and regular reporting the results to the management,
· Maintains the books of accounts
· Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines,
· Good level of LOGO application,
· Prepare statuary books and year end closing
· Prepares, coordinates and maintains monthly payroll.
· Prepare Income Tax and V.A.T. declarations together with Financial Consultant
· Control of the cashier functions
· Maintain and control all receivable and payable accounts
· Supervises financial transactions on daily basis
· Prepares, coordinates and maintains annual budget
· Supervises obligatory accounting statutory books together with Financial Consultant
• Preparation of TFRS BS and P&L
• Preparation of Footnotes on the Accounts
• Updating of new accounts or existing account for which the way of use is changed in the TFRS template
• Making reclassification entries between TFRS and Group or any required accounting entry in the excel database which is created and used for this purpose
• Preparing system reports and document, perform necessary checks and controls, contact and reconcile with businesses
• Work with External Audit Team, coordinate the required internal work with relavant business partners
• Ensure the completeness of the required reports for Financial Database, perform necessary checks and reconcile with source systems
• Identify errors or unreconciling differences, issue tickets and manage the resolution process, re-run the reports and upload them manually into the FD
• Reflecting all necessary accruals into the current month reporting and excluded from the following month reporting
• Controlling of FD reports versus Tax Declarations and ensure that they are same and correction actions are taken for any differences
• Final approval and submission of the reports
• Accountable for individual results and impact on team and department and interrelated activities
- University degree preferably in Business Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Advance English language skills
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and local laws and regulations
- Recognised accounting qualification and/or experience in relevant activities in an accounting and audit environment
- IFRS and TFRS knowledge and work experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications and local statutory accounting