Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Our client is one of the leaders in compressor industry of Turkey. It is the first exported Turkish brand and one of the special compressor brands of the world by the designer and producer feature.
As their human resources consultants, we are looking for an Export Sales Director that experienced in production product sales.
- University degree from related departments.
- 10+ years experience in similar positions.
- Experienced in external dealer and sales network establishment and management.
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving skills.
- Analytical thinking and successful strategy implementation.
- Fluent English is an asset.
- No restrictions to business travels.
- Kuzey Afrika, Körfez ve CIS Ülkelerinde ihracat konusunda tecrübeli
- Fransızca bilen (ikinci dil tercih sebebidir)
- Bu bölgelerde müşteri portföyü olan
- Seyahat engeli olmayan, dinamik
- İnsan ilişkileri kuvvetli
A Director of Sales manages the hotel sales and marketing plans by recommending growth efforts, monitoring progress, and ensuring that the hotel is competitively positioned within the local marketplace.
What will I be doing?
As Director of Sales, you are responsible for working closely with the Senior Management Team to drive business needs and expand existing business through promotional efforts and sales channels. A Director of Sales will work to develop the sales group and groom a high-performing sales team. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage hotel sales and marketing plans to ensure they accurately interpret and support the objectives of the business and use these plans to focus the sales efforts for all market segments
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team to identify and drive focused activities on elements of the business that require additional support
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Monitor offers, options and discounts for repeat bookings for groups, congresses and seminars in close cooperation with the Group Coordinator
- Develop the group team through leadership and by example to include sales development; participate in the hiring of team members, and their future success
- Direct and manage the forecasting process in conjunction with the Revenue Department to insure accurate, timely and complete information. Compile and/or direct the preparation of reports pertaining to the operation of the Sales Department to include, but not limited to the annual and monthly Forecast, Lead Management System, and Booking Reportsv
- Actively participate and complete the preparation of the annual Sales and Market Plan, quarterly updates, and the complexed hotels' annual Budgets. Execute initiatives as outlined; swiftly implement strategies/tactics to offset changes in markets, economy or driven by the competitive set. Organize and/or attend scheduled group and related meetings
- Contribute to the development of company sales and marketing initiatives by recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activity
- Organise comprehensive information describing the range of products and services offered by the hotel and deliver this information through relevant sales resources and sales channels to existing and potential Guests
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the hotel and the management company
- Prepare and present, on a monthly basis, the contribution, focus and activity of the proactive sales team to the hotel owners and senior management team
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel, particularly Reservations and the Banqueting Department, to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Contribute to relevant management meetings to develop and implement sales and marketing initiatives
What are we looking for?
A Director of Sales serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Strong leadership skills, whereas it is evident that you can effectively manage and motivate a team to perform beyond expectations
- Strong analytical skills so to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Excellent selling capabilities and the ability and desire to coach selling techniques to Team Members
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work well under time pressure and/or demanding travel schedules
- Demonstrated previous experience in a Sales role with the proven ability to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the local market
- Knowledge of hospitality industry
- A passion for sales and target-based performance
- Relevant degree, in sales, business development or other relevant business field, from an academic institution
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Danışmanlığını yapmakta olduğumuz, kaynak elektrotları, gazaltı , tozaltı ,özlü tip kaynak telleri , redresörler,gazaltı , tozaltı kaynak makineleri , inverter tip kaynak makineleri ve kaynak jeneratörleri üretmekte olan ve robotik kaynaklı çözüm uygulamalarıyla kaynak otomasyonu konusunda da hem iç pazar hem dış pazara yönelik üretim ve satış faaliyetleri gerçekleştiren Türkiye’ nin lider kaynak kuruluşlarından olan firmamız adına İhracat Müdürü aramaktayız.
- Üniversitelerin Makina veya Metalurji ve Malzeme Mühendisliği bölümlerinden mezun,
- Çok iyi düzeyde İngilizce bilen,
- Müşteri portföyünü geliştirme konusunda deneyimli,
- Yeni pazarlar oluşturabilecek uluslararası vizyon sahibi,
- Müşteri ve iş odaklı düşünen, iletişim yeteneği güçlü, analitik düşünce yapısına sahip,
- İhracat konusunda en az 5 yıllık deneyim sahibi,
- Yurtiçi ve yurtdışı seyahat engeli bulunmayan,
- Askerlik hizmetini tamamlamış,
- Tercihen sigara kullanmayan,
- İstanbul Anadolu yakasında ikamet eden.
- Starting up new customers and dealerships in the defined territories
- Representing the company in an appropriately professionel manner in accordance with its policies
- High awareness of local competitive conditons/actions and prompt reporting of same to management
- Preparing activity and sales reports, reports on market development, trends and competition regularly
- Maintaining regular contact with all customers including key accounts by customer visits, demonstrations,
negotiations in order to achieve targets
- Developing new business areas and customers
- Introduction of new products into the market
- Bachelor's Degree (chemical engineering preferred)
- Min. 5 years experience in sales industry sectors (selling specialties in market segments like paints and coatings,
plastics, rubber and pharma preferred)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills and ability
- Natural management skills
- Self disciplined & respecting deadlines
- High level of adaptability
- Proactive, achievement-oriented, creative
- Very good communication skills and result-oriented
- Customer focused and self-motivated
- Have a valid and clear driving licence
- Full computer literacy and conversant with MS Office software and Logo
- Completed military service for male candidates