EDS Elektronik Destek Sanayi ve Ticaret Ltd. Şti. founded in February 1990 to provide manufacturing and engineering services to companies in the field of electronics. EDS product line consists of CCTV Systems, Control Systems, Fire Detection Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, Access Control Systems, Automation Systems, Environmental Monitoring Systems, and Power Electronics. In these activity fields, it is engaged in R&D, Production, Import, Export, Distribution, Sales, Marketing, After-Sales and Technical Services. Having developed various projects, EDS entered into security industry in 1991 and started working as Anatolian Side Subcontractor for Aselsan. EDS have provided security services to more than 1000 facilities such as banks, jewelry stores, and exchange offices and much more.
As a 100% domestic company, EDS exports to more than 35 countries with a history of 28 years; nearly 60 employees and a modern production facility established on an area of 5000 m2 in İstanbul. EDS transforms the experience it obtained through years into investment and innovation within the company. EDS owns many patents and fosters innovation and originality within the company.
EDS products are used in many industries and included in many projects. EDS provides impressive and economical solutions to small-scale enterprises to large-scale enterprises like banks, airports, military, private institutions/enterprises, telecommunication, transportation, medical, etc.
EDS is the exclusive distributor of world's leading companies including Samsung Techwin, Vicor, Flir, Texecom, UTC Fire & Security, EL, Aleph, CQR, Paxton, Proware, Phihong, IPX, Supra, 3Wave, GJD, Networkx, eSense and much more.Job Specification includes,
- Identifing new opportunities and exploring new markets to find new business opportunities and customers
- Maintain and develop relationship with existing customers
- Coordinate all export duties
- Provides input on existing and changing export market conditions, changes and trends
- Responsible for generating revenue
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Business or related Social Sciences
- Establishing market research for new customers and opportunities
- Having regular conversions with existing curstomers, understanding their needs, and provide support to customers
- Excellent spoken and written Communication skills in English
- Speaking fluently any other language is good asset (Arabic is preferred)
- 2+ years experience in security electronics export preferred
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and balance priorities
- Must be pro-active, possess negotiation skills
- The candidate should not have any travel restrictions