- Review production schedules, engineering specifications, process flows;
- Develop most efficient ways to use people, machines, and materials;
- Design layout of equipment and workspace;
- Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements;
- To support continuous improvement activities within the organization standards;
- Develop project plans, and provide direction on the projects, setting timelines;
- Able to work with deadlines;
- Project Management.
- Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on production.
- To have information about the Quality Management System, TS 16949.
- Proven working experience in automotive sector.
- Experience with industrial production conditions, Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented, customer focused.
- Fluency in written and spoken GERMAN. (English is plus)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
-Located or willing tol ive in Aksaray
Benzer İş İlanları