Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
ŞEHİRİN MERKEZİNDE YENİ EVİNİZ #hikayseri
Holiday Inn Kayseri-Düvenönü eşsiz mimarisi ve konumu, 160 Adet Oda ve Suit ile, Hem iş hem tatil amaçlı seyahat eden misafirlerimizin şehrin kalbinde konaklamalarında farklı dizayn ferah renkleriyle rahat ve huzur dolu bir konaklama fırsatı sunuyor. Şehrin en yeni ve konforlu oteli Hava limanına, Organize Sanayi Bölgesi, Erciyes dağına ve Kapadokya bölgesine çok kısa mesafedeki merkezi konumu ile başarılı toplantı, yemek, kongre, catering, lansman, düğün vb. organizasyonlara imza atıyor. 7/24 To Go Coffee ve Lobi Restoran, Open Lobby Konsepti, Veranda Roof Top Bar & Grill Restaurant, Catering Hizmetleri, 360° 3D Video Mapping Watchout Sistemi deneyimi
He has worked at the general manager level of the industry for at least 10 years.
Minimum 3 years of experience at a chain hotel.
Excellent english skills.
Successful team management, leadership qualities, motive staff.
Problem solving skills are very systematic.
Innovative, follow-on technology.
Sales, accounting, purchasing, budgeting, cost control issues, knowledgeable.
Technical problem solving abilities.
Continuity after sectoral developments.
Kayseri Holiday Inn Hotels is looking for a General Manager.
firstname.lastname@example.org We shall be pleased to receive your application.
Hilton Garden Inn Sivas
Proven track record of success in a fast-paced hotel, restaurant or retail environment
Passionate about customer service
Team player and able to work on own initiative
Proven people management experience
Very commercially aware and able to manage budgets and control costs
Previous F&B experience is an advantage
Target driven and hands on management style
Proven planning and organising skills
Able to grow and develop a team
Be fully competent in the correct procedure to follow in the event of an emergency
Maximize profitability within your hotel and deliver your agreed targets and sales and marketing plan.
A hands on manager ensuring the core bedroom standard is at the centre of your day to day activities to drive class leading guest satisfaction (SALT) and quality scores (QA)
Build a strong relationship with your Sales Manager to drive local sales activity. Co-ordinates the development of food and beverage and general marketing plans aimed at generating profitable business at times when it is needed.
Actively manage and control the costs of the hotel using the focused service P&L accounts
Ensure compliance with cash handling, accounts, licensing, company property, security and stock procedures in your hotel to Hampton standards.
Take full responsibility for the brand at your hotel. Ensure your team consistently maintains company brand standards and expectations through utilization of company policies and procedures
Develop and manage your team through regular feedback and reviews, agree action plans and time scales for follow up.
Analyzed and benchmark the performance of your hotel, sharing best practice, and drive ongoing improvements in all areas.
· Assist from the administrative support and the office management aspects.
· Handling and organizing meetings inside and outside the company.
· Responsible of the filing & documentation system.
· Assisting and organizing schedules.
· Receiving calls & handling clients/customers.
· Coordinates between the general manager and the clients, team members and other potential communications.
· Dealing with general manager's incoming emails and replies for necessary and urgent issues.
· Notify the general manager with all important and urgent emails that needs his decision.
· Screening phone calls, inquirers and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
· Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for general manager and traveling customers.
· Bachelor’s degree in related fields or disciplines,
· Work experience in a related position,
· The ability of analytical thinking, time management, planning and organization skills,
· Ability to keep up with flexible working hours
· Excellent command of both written and spoken English and if it is possible German or Russian
· Proficiency in MS Office Applications,
· Valid driving licence (B) and active driving experience.