Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
As a Financial Controller you are responsible for the short and long term planning and the management of the finance operations to achieve or meet / exceed financial goals, whereby key responsibilities include:
•Overall management of the accounting records and financial reports of the hotel, ensuring compliance with company, owner, statutory and fiscal requirements and timetable
•Compliance with the management agreement and any Owner / Lease agreement
•Provide an effective and efficient control through focused system of internal control
•Monitor compliance with company policy and accounting procedures
•Ensure legal and tax compliance and that adequate insurance cover is maintained
•Liaise and co-operate with both Internal and External audits and ensure that corrective action is taken where required
•Develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures
•Support and advice the management team on financial and commercial matters
•Manage the formulation, review and approval of budgeting and strategic planning within the hotel, identifying value opportunities
•Ensure a regular cycle of forecasting is taking place with content and detail appropriate to the needs of the operation.
You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of 2 years experiences in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in the Middle East. You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Due to the country legislations, only Turkish Nationals can be considered for this role.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid finance background and the passion for quality & excellence. You are detail oriented and eager to share your desire to achieve highest returns on investments with your team members, while possessing following competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent from a reputable university
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Finance or Controlling in a multinational environment. Experience from reputable audit company is a plus
- Experience in budgeting, IFRS and Local GAAP
- A high potential with proven analytical aptitude, critical thinking and strong perceptive skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer focus (internal and external)
- Results focused and strong attention to detail, attentive to deadlines.
- Good communicator, team player, dynamic, goal oriented, highly flexible, take initiative and hard working
- Able to work in a complex and fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Check accuracy, integrity, completeness, consistency of financial reporting
- Checking and supporting cost accounting process at month ends, cost of goods sold controlling
- Budget and forecast planning in close operation with all other departments
- Perform detailed budget variance analysis vs plan / forecast / prior year.
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Pricing – supporting sales community for cost calculations
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and forecasts
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations
- Ensure compliance with statutory and Group requirements
- Accompany statutory and Group audits
- Independent management of finance related projects
- Reporting to Finance Manager / Financial Controller