En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
Closing the accounts monthly basis and provide month end results, financial statements as Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, and Profit/Loss Table. Preparing, controlling and submitting withholding tax return.
Preparing, controlling and submitting monthly value-added tax (VAT) return.
Preparing, controlling and submitting a quarterly provisional tax return.
Preparation, controlling and submitting monthly BA-BS forms. Preparing, controlling and submitting an annual corporate tax return.
Calculating net salary and payroll tax of employees and report to the management of the client in detail.
Preparing monthly payrolls of clients. Providing each payroll pay slip to the employees by email or any other way client prefers.
Ensuring the fulfillment of the requirements set by local legislation.
Preparing and managing various analysis and reports for clients.
Keeping up-to-date with general developments in accounting and changes in regulatory and other requirements.
Coordinating and conduct of annual audit activities within the required time and quality and maintaining relationships with external auditors.
Fluent command of written and spoken
Advanced use of MS Office programs and reporting tools,
Knowledge of MICRO would be preferred,
Effective and strong communications skills,
No military obligation for male candidates.
• Preparation of TFRS BS and P&L
• Preparation of Footnotes on the Accounts
• Updating of new accounts or existing account for which the way of use is changed in the TFRS template
• Making reclassification entries between TFRS and Group or any required accounting entry in the excel database which is created and used for this purpose
• Preparing system reports and document, perform necessary checks and controls, contact and reconcile with businesses
• Work with External Audit Team, coordinate the required internal work with relavant business partners
• Ensure the completeness of the required reports for Financial Database, perform necessary checks and reconcile with source systems
• Identify errors or unreconciling differences, issue tickets and manage the resolution process, re-run the reports and upload them manually into the FD
• Reflecting all necessary accruals into the current month reporting and excluded from the following month reporting
• Controlling of FD reports versus Tax Declarations and ensure that they are same and correction actions are taken for any differences
• Final approval and submission of the reports
• Accountable for individual results and impact on team and department and interrelated activities
- University degree preferably in Business Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Advance English language skills
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and local laws and regulations
- Recognised accounting qualification and/or experience in relevant activities in an accounting and audit environment
- IFRS and TFRS knowledge and work experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications and local statutory accounting
- Assist in, and contribute to the preparation of Annual Budgets and the ongoing review of performance (forecasts and actual results) against Budget,
- Drives continuous improvement with respect to quality of financial data and budget & reporting processes,
- Prepares monthly operational cash flow reports to help decision making process,
- Prepare analysis reports on fixed and variable expenses, forecast income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statements,
- Assist in developing of integrated revenue/expense analysis, projections, reports, and presentations,
- Answering finance-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting,
- Supporting for preparation of monthly/quarterly/year-end financial statements in order to ensure that they are prepared in accordance with IFRS reporting requirements.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or related fields,
- Maximum 2 years of experience (Audit company experience or knowledge of IFRS, will be an asset),
- Preferably, budget planning and management reporting knowledge,
- Good command of MS Office applications (especially excel knowledge),
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to utilize qualitative data,
- Ability to interpret vast financial data to various level of management,
- Works well under pressure to meet tight deadlines,
- To be able to manage multiple tasks,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Analytical thinker and team player.