We are looking for a "Financial Analysis & IFRS Reporting Specialist" to join our Finance Team.
The ideal candidate will;
· Prepare the reporting of financial results accurately, completely and on time to be in line with the New Turkish Commercial Law and IFRS principles,
· Provide governance over the monthly closing procedures of reporting entities, identify improvement areas and suggest remediation actions when necessary.
· Supervise and contribute to the preparation process of consolidated annual and interim reports in accordance with Hurriyet accounting policy.
· Analyze the financial data of the company and reporting to senior management,
· Support developing and carrying out new projects to improve the efficiency of the company and reporting.
· University degree in Business Administration, Economics or relevant field,
· At least 3 years of experience in financial controlling, audit, consolidation and IFRS reporting,
· Good knowledge of tax and fiscal legislations,
· Good command of SAP, Hyperion and MS Office,
· Proficiency in English,
· Military service must be completed for male candidates.