Please note - this is a local position, only candidates with existing work permit in Turkey (either Turkish Nationals or Turkish ID holders will be considered).
Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at The Bosphorus is seeking a Assistant Housekeeping Manager. Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of our award winning team, while excelling your career with the world's leading luxury hotel company!
Join our Team
The Assistant Housekeeping Manager works directly and actively support the role of the Executive Housekeeper. Ensure smooth operation in department. Teaches, and trains the staff about housekeeping operation.
We are looking for individuals who possess
- Excellent customer service skills with great enthusiasm, superior interpersonal skills, result oriented and highly self motivated
- Professional, service oriented, eager to help and train co workers, adoptable with changes
- Good understanding of all hotel departments and housekeeping operations
- Excellent motivational skills
- High level of professionalism and integrity while maintaining the confidentiality of the hotel
- Excellent knowledge of banquet set-up and services.
- Knowledge of MS office programs and Opera system.
- Proficiency in English and Turkish, second language is preferred.
- High attention to detail, strong organization skills, result orientation and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach to any task
- Dynamic adaptability and flexibility to the needs of hospitality industry work schedule
- Superior communication skills
Previous Hotel operations experience, university degree or equivalent experiences are preferred.
About Four Seasons Hotels Istanbul
A thriving metropolis that connects continents, cultures and religions, Istanbul captivates all who visit. Within this cradle of civilization, Four Seasons provides an oasis of quality and beauty in two unsurpassed locations. Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus shines with a modern, almost resort-like experience that welcomes guests with luxurious sophistication. Like staying in a friend’s home, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet greets guests with a warm embrace, and ushers them to a front row seat to culture, peeling back layers of history as they discover more about the world.
Sky’s the Limit
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998... Come and find out why! With over 100 hotels in 38 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
Private Health Insurance
Excellent Learning and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Business Attire
Complimentary Employee Meals
Discounted Indoor Parking Privileges
… and so much more!