Please note - this is a local position, only candidates with existing work permit in Turkey (either Turkish Nationals or Turkish ID holders will be considered).
Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus is seeking a Duty Manager. Don't miss this unique opportunity to be part of our award winning team, while excelling your career with the world's leading luxury hotel company!
Join our Team
The Duty Manager Responsible of providing FS quality service to hotel guests and patrons, when necessary, run the operation of arrival & departure experiences, event activities and in-house guest interactions.
About Four Seasons Hotels Istanbul
A thriving metropolis that connects continents, cultures and religions, Istanbul captivates all who visit. Within this cradle of civilization, Four Seasons provides an oasis of quality and beauty in two unsurpassed locations. Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at the Bosphorus shines with a modern, almost resort-like experience that welcomes guests with luxurious sophistication. Like staying in a friend’s home, Four Seasons Hotel Istanbul at Sultanahmet greets guests with a warm embrace, and ushers them to a front row seat to culture, peeling back layers of history as they discover more about the world.
Sky’s the Limit
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work For’ every year since 1998... Come and find out why! With over 100 hotels in 38 countries, Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service.
What to Expect
Competitive Salary & Wages
Private Health Insurance
Excellent Learning and Development opportunities
Complimentary Accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Business Attire
Complimentary Employee Meals
Discounted Indoor Parking Privileges
… and so much more!
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
7 Nisan 2016 tarihli Resmi Gazetede yürürlüğe giren 6698 Sayılı Kişisel Verileri Koruma Kanununa istinaden, özgeçmişinizde yer alan kişisel bilgileriniz kurum bünyesinde oluşacak mevcut ve gelecek işe alım talepleri doğrultusunda istihdam amaçlı kullanılacak olup, kişisel bilgileriniz veri tabanımızda gizlilik içerisinde saklanacaktır.
Özgeçmişinizin veri tabanımızda istemediğiniz takdirde firstname.lastname@example.org adresi ile iletişime geçmenizi rica ederiz.
We are looking for individuals who possess
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on local knowledge and hotel practices.
- Works effectively in a variety of situations with different individuals and groups to provide best quality service,
- Provides a genuine and constant level of exceptional services, ensures a smooth operation of all guest related departments and understands Golden Rule,
- Consistently role models excellent guest service by being involved in the operation as needed and providing same level of service to employees,
- Follows up on glitches and trains staff to avoid repeated glitches.
- Communicates well across all levels of employees and management.
- Participates to all operation meetings, runs departmental meetings if necessaryReviews daily arrivals, VIPs, special requests, group needs, room assignments and coordinates with Housekeeping Department the needs of guests (greeting, room escort, room inspection for VIP arrivals, in room orientation, group arrival & departure operation).
- Monitors Standards Testing in his area of command
- In the absence of the related Department Head, provides management coverage for the areas of Lobby, Front desk, Concierge, Guest Services, event operations, Hotel taxi and car valet operation, Parking Garage operation, ensuring a smooth operation
The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years and capable of mentioned fields above. A degree in a related field is preferred, however, not essential if applicants have previous relevant work experience.