En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Çalışma Yeri :
Çalışma Yeri Özellikleri :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
- In accordance with the procedures and standards of AccorHotels and the general guidance of the Business Development Director,
- To ensure that the methods and methods of distribution and income management in accordance with AccorHotels strategies are applied in hotels.
- Bachelor/ Master Degree, Experienced in similar position 3 years,
- Good business communication skills in English,
- Effective to follow up and implementation Revenue Management standarts,
- Follow up hotel occupancy rate, market and occupancy of rival hotels,
- Effective follow up all distribution channels,
- Strong in analytic thinking,
- Prepare weekly and monthly revenue report of the hotel,
- Prepare revenue forecast report effectively,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. Development opportunities and career path options are endless with Hyatt; there's virtually no limit to where your ambition can take you in our world-class organization. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture. We develop people with classroom and on-the-job training, and through challenging work assignments that have long-lasting impact in the world.
You will be responsible to support Director of Revenue for the efficient running of the department in line with Global Hyatt’s Corporate Strategies and brand standards. The Revenue Analyst will support to base all informed decisions on internal and external market intelligence with the objective of achieving a Revenue Market Share Index.
- Ideally with a university degree in Strategic Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Minimum 1 year work experience as Revenue Analyst.
- Good command of English - preferably second European language knowledge,
- Strategic orientation, as well as good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.