Mövenpick is looking for an experienced, commercial oriented and analytical Revenue Manager for Mövenpick Istanbul Golden Horn.
The main direct objectives of the role are to:
- Identify new revenue opportunities as well as need period through (not limited to) forecasting and ensuring communicating in advance with the key stakeholder as well as being a proactive part of the strategy to maximize hotel’s revenue and profit and for following up on correcting any deviation.
- Responsible for pricing strategies for all segments and optimizing the right business mix.
- Responsible for a cost effective distribution strategy.
- Responsible for optimizing of all revenue streams in the hotel and maximization of guest;s value
- Provide supporting analysis and reports for decision making.
Independently implements appropriate hotel inventory distribution strategy; maintains accurate rates and inventory allotments in the various commercial systems and property management system in a timely manner to promote rate parity throughout all booking channels
Prepare the monthly revenue report and attends the regular Quarterly Management Meetings
Management and supervision of the reservations department and evaluate reorganization. In general, perform any other duties might requested by the General Manager or Corporate management as business dictates.
Support the hotels commercial and strategic business planning process in coordination with the respective properties General Manager and Director of Sales.
- At least 2 years of successful Total Revenue Management experience.
- The candidate has excellent analytical skills, has a commercial mind, is independent and has a helicopter view.
- The right person for this position will have a demonstrated ability to lead initiatives and show skills in follow up, multi-tasking, leadership and accountability for team actions.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills are imperative as the candidate will interact remotely with corporate management.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate ideas in verbal and written presentations. Fully comprehend the travel industry distribution landscape.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, advanced Excel is a must.
- Proven knowledge of basic Statistics, Marketing, Managerial accounting, Economics.
- Professional Turkish and English, spoken and written.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other related field.
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Director of Revenue / Revenue Manager you are responsible to maximize revenue through room reservation by setting proactive selling strategies and action plans in order to achieve the budgeted revenue thereby maintaining a healthy business and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Design and implement a continuous pro-active, selling strategy and action plan, which will drive the optimization of hotel profits
•Have the foresight to capture any unexpected opportunities and implement recovery plans to counter act threats to business
•Oversee the maximization of revenues through the combined efforts of the Reservations, Sales & MICE Sales Departments.
•Assist Director of Sales & Marketing in the preparation of month end report
•Prepare necessary data required for revenue budgets and assist management team in preparing yearly budgets
•Ensure Rotana strategies and structure are met at all times
You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experience in a similar role for minimum two years within the Reservations / Revenue Department of a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills are essential. Computer literacy and previous experience with Opera is a must.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will proactively contribute to the development of hotel goals and understand and anticipate customer needs with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will display a high level of professionalism with a high degree of impact and influence within all levels of operations and be self motivated with a pro-active approach. You portray a structured and goal oriented work philosophy and possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results