Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
- Minimum university degree,
- Minimum 3 years experience at a similar position,
- Fluency in English,
- Ability to remain calm and courteous,
- Ability to focus attention on details and be able to organize, prioritize and follow up,
- Good computer knowledge,
- Good team player, working well with other departments and co-workers,
- Ability to promote positive relationship with all guests and clients,
- Should be creative, innovative and strive for continuous improvement,
- Ability of leading teams and motivating employees,
- Strong communication skills,
- Have analytical skills,
- Opera knowledge,
- Knowledge of budget preparation ,
- Ability to reporting
- Ability to good comminication with B2B &B2C contacts
- Good skill use to Channel manager
- Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
- Generates updates on transient segment each period.
As a Revenue Manager you are responsible to maximize revenue through room reservation by setting proactive selling strategies and action plans in order to achieve the budgeted revenue thereby maintaining a healthy business and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
•Design and implement a continuous pro-active, selling strategy and action plan, which will drive the optimization of hotel profits
•Have the foresight to capture any unexpected opportunities and implement recovery plans to counter act threats to business
•Oversee the maximization of revenues through the combined efforts of the Reservations, Sales & MICE Sales Departments.
•Assist Director of Sales & Marketing in the preparation of month end report
•Prepare necessary data required for revenue budgets and assist management team in preparing yearly budgets
•Ensure Rotana strategies and structure are met at all times
You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experience in a similar role for minimum two years within the Reservations / Revenue Department of a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills are essential. Computer literacy and previous experience with Opera is a must.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will proactively contribute to the development of hotel goals and understand and anticipate customer needs with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will display a high level of professionalism with a high degree of impact and influence within all levels of operations and be self motivated with a pro-active approach. You portray a structured and goal oriented work philosophy and possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results