Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
We are looking for a Group & Banquet Sales Supervisor to join our family in Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Golden Horn.
The Group & Banquet Sales Supervisor will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to our customers. He/She will be responsible to assist operationally and administratively in the achievement of department’s pre-determined sales and revenue targets.
For this position it is essential to provide a friendly, professional, efficient service to our guests. You will need to have good communication skills, to understand guests needs and responsible for maximizing revenue of G&B.
• Working closely with Sales Manager, Group & Banquet, to achieve both personal revenue goals and the budgeted goals of the property.
• Identify the most profitable services that the hotel can deliver with quality and most profitably
• Maximize all Group, Conference, and Event revenue opportunities
• Communicate with all MICE agencies which possess a suitable hotel profile and add them to the hotel database with sales call.
• Search new contacts to increase group & individual sales and communicate new agencies for hotel promotion.
• Implement group reservations and catering details to Opera and ensure that all details are clear and proper.
• Preparation of Beo’s, contracts and passing the information to all related departments.
• Coordinate on all events taking place in the Hotel, ensure availability and timely communication of all matters pertaining to functions held within the hotel.
• Handle all meetings and catering enquiries according to standard procedures.
• Conduct site inspections, guest entertainment and familiarization.
• Send all correspondence to accounts regarding banquet events, such as proposals, confirmation or agreement letter, amendments, etc.
• Preprinting necessary reports, benchmarks related to market and budget goals.
• Assists in developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies by analyzing current and potential business and identifying potential business.
• Displays consultative and value added approach to selling; follows up on business referrals and potential sales.
We are looking for an Groups & Banquet Supervisor who must possess;
University degree preferably in the area of Hospitality Management or Business Management
Minimum 3 years experience in groups and banquet organizations
Good knowledge of event and group business
Fluent level of English language is required to carry out the work and follow any developments related to the job
Good command of computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word, Opera)Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build trust, cooperate and relate well with all departments within the hotel, guests, and all external companies.
Analytical, creative thinking & innovation
Effective management of time and ability to work under high pressure.
Ability to handle multiple tasks.
Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
No military obligation for male candidates.