The scope of this position is responsible for reaching the targeted goals of the property as defined in the marketing plan. Assists Sales team in developing new business, maintaining good relations with potential guests. Develops new ideas such as special packages, programs, promotional activities undertaken by sales department. Updates guests with the latest development of the hotel by means of Web-site and some other available distribution channels. Maintains existence of an efficient guest database system and be capable of identifying report sales calls and other sales activities and to carry out updating exercise in certain periods of time. To ensure corporate identity standards for all promotional material. Co-ordinates and oversee the production of existing collateral and the development of new promotional materials. Implements the hotel’s annual advertising plan and to co-ordinate with advertising agencies on all matters related to creative and media planning.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same position, preferably in reputable international chain hotels.
- A solid background of Sales & Marketing and experience in the media industry is favourable.
- Having a strong commercial awareness with well - developed organizational skills.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills.
- Energetic, organized, experienced and knowledgeable hotel sales person. University graduate, Marketing or Tourism & Hotel Management Universities are preferred.
- Fluency in English both speaking and writing.