Sales and Marketing Manager
- 0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 202 Görüntüleme
• Achieve budgeted revenues and personal/team sales goals and maximize profitability. Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget, the hotel marketing plan and business plan as well as financial plans.
• Create and implement sales plans that drive measurable incremental occupancy, increase average rates, increase volume, food and beverage and banquet sales.
• Review monthly reports and sales forecasts to analyze current/potential market and sales trends, coordinate activities to increase revenue and market share and monitor performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed established revenue plan.
• Create and develop special events and sales blitzes to showcase the hotel to potential clients. Attend trade shows and major market events locally and nationally to promote new business and increase sales and marketing opportunities for the hotel.
• Direct day–to-day sales activities, plan and assign work and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict, improve team member performance and recognize good performance.
• Educate, train and motivate sales and marketing teams to achieve hotel revenue goals. Ensure staff has the information, market data, tools and equipment to successfully carry out job duties.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key clients and outside contacts (example: guests, airliners, wholesalers, travel agencies, ad agencies, local community groups) in order to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales, food and beverage sales and catering/banquet services.
• Provide guests with information (example: loyalty programs, area attractions, restaurants, facility information) to enhance guest experience.
• Schedule conventions and/or business group activities at the hotel and coordinate with other hotel-level
• departments to facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective clients.
• Communicate to appropriate departments all pertinent information requirements and special needs for arriving VIPs, large groups and other key guests.
• Lead marketing efforts to upsell guests on hotel services, offerings and amenities.
• Identify operational problems that reduce the effectiveness of marketing activities and overall hotel sales performance and work with appropriate department on solutions.
• Develop awareness and reputation of the hotel and the brand in the local community; may serve as the hotel representative for media-related inquiries.
• Work closely with key business leaders, officials and representatives of local community groups within the city to ensure constant high-profile exposure for the hotel.
• Effectively communicate and market aspects of the hotel that are sustainable or “green” and use information to gain new business opportunities.
• Work with advertising agencies, consulting firms and vendors to maximize advertising investments and ensure ads represent brand identity. Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty.
This is the top sales and marketing job in a large, full-service, luxury, resort or major flagship hotel. Hotel may have multiple sites and facilities, high-volume catering and/or convention facilities and a large number of VIP and special service guests. May manage a large number of professional level and administrative sales, catering and/or convention employees.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in marketing or related field and four or more years of experience in a hospitality or hotel sales and marketing setting with direct supervisory experience over a sales team. Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends required. Must speak local language(s). Other languages preferred.
Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for the hotel to ensure revenue and room night sales goals are achieved, sales and marketing strategies are set, tactical plans are created and implemented and results are monitored and achieved.
At Holiday Inn® we want our guests to relax and be themselves which means we need you to:
• Be you by being natural, professional and personable in the way you are with people
• Get ready by taking notice and using your knowledge so that you are prepared for anything
• Show you care by being thoughtful in the way you welcome and connect with guests
• Take action by showing initiative, taking ownership and going the extra mile