Facility Engineer / Construction Engineer
- 200 - 500 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 4443 Görüntüleme
HT-SAAE is a Chinese state-owned enterprise and leading vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar products, high-end auto parts and new material applications. HT-SAAE was established in May 1998 and listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange in June 1998, it is the first listed company with the name of aerospace and is an important platform of industrialization for the aerospace technology application of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
We are proud of the work that we do, and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current openings.
- Be the lead of the factory construction team.
- Maintain compliance with the safety-assurance plan so that construction work of the factory is accomplished on time.
- Participate in engineering package reviews during the select, define and execute phases of projects and provide constructive input to the design team.
- Support the off-site project leaders through the stage-gated process of projects.
- Support the off-site project leader and design groups in the development of functional systemization of projects for guidance on certification (GOC).
- Encourage construction and operations personnel to review design packages early in the course of projects to eliminate rework and optimize construction.
- Anticipate and resolve problems encountered in the field to eliminate costly rework or retesting.
- Ensure work is performed per plans and specifications via coordination with the Quality Assurance (QA) and Functional Checkout (FCO) groups.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent technical experience.
- Good level of spoken and written in English.
- Experience in a construction management role.
- Minimum of 3 years of construction experience in mechanical, electric and/or structural engineering disciplines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cost control, cost reporting and project schedule management.
- Demonstrated track record of multi-project coordination with projects in varying phases of completion.
Benzer İş İlanları