Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Manna Hotels Inc. is an international tourism company based in Istanbul. Within the Manna Hotels brand, the company is dedicated to the development of its own concept of luxury boutique hotels in global strategic markets and cities, undertaking hotel management operations whilst supporting its philosophy of “Exceptional Hospitality” with pioneering information technology.
We are seeking an experienced HR and Administrative Affairs Manager to lead the charge in opening this 47 rooms high profile property in the central business district of Istanbul and who is passionate about bringing positive energy to the workplace on a daily basis.
Reports to both Hotel Manager and Managing Director in a matrix structure, female/male the ideal candidate is required to have Bachelor's degree , minimum five (5) years of experience in HR and Administrative Affairs management is a must. Analytic profiles with strong strategic HR approach will be preferred. Proficiency in MS Office Applications. Fluency in English. Hospitality & Tourism or service sector knowledge with letters of recommendation is a plus.
· Manage the recruitment and selection process of company.
· Dealing with payroll transactions according to Turkish labor law and Social Security legislations.
· Be a major player in business process improvement and a catalyst for building whole processes.
· Operating training , performance management and developing operational excellence systems by assessing company needs.
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall “KPI” based business strategy.
· Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention, coaching and development,
· Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
· Ensure contracts, insurance requirements, and government regulations including “health and safety” are followed properly across the entire company
· Manage and coordinate administrative support services related with security, courier, record management, decoration concept and other facility support services.
As a Human Resources Manager you are responsible for managing the human resources function in order to meet the strategic business objectives. The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Guide and direct all facets of Human Resources including recruitment, coaching, compensation & benefits, health & safety, performance management & succession planning
• Ensure recruitment of high caliber employees to help achieve the business targets, within budgeted staffing plans
• Provide functional direction and ensure compliance of all legal requirements
• Provide a sounding board for colleague concerns, mediating solutions and initiating changes as needed
• Provide direction, coaching and counseling on Human Resources issues such as performance management and employee relations
• Maintain high level of colleague satisfaction and team spirit, through active support, direction and participation with hotel core committees
• Maintain a high level of effectiveness communication throughout the hotel
• Establish and implement annual objectives, budget and programs for the Human Resources Department in conjunction with the hotel’s strategic plan
• Foster a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and colleague morale
To manage and maintain headcounts, ensuring that they are in line with agreed departmental headcount budgets
To work closely with Department Heads to provide recruitment advise and identify potential candidate profiles
To source candidates through multiple channels including MOHG Profile-Ex data base and local channels
To ensure cost effective methods of recruitment are utilised at all times by liaising and negotiating with suppliers to obtain competitive rates while maintaining and staying within resourcing budget
To ensure that all recruits have valid work permits for Turkey and where requested, apply for work permits, liaise with HR Administration Manager to administer renewals, extensions and cancellations of work permits by liaising with Immigration.
To ensure recruitment process is continuously reviewed and improved
To carry out assessment of candidates based on interview guides and other tools including People Answers and PDI where applicable
Excellent communication skills in all aspects: verbal, written and non-verbal
Fluent in Turkish and English. Additional languages would be beneficial
Professional and appropriate business appearance and presentation
Quality driven with a passion for excellence.
Must possess excellent organisational and administrative skills and interpersonal skills
Approachable, open-minded and fair
Prior Hotel experience would be an advantage