Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department. The Human Resources Manager is responsible to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Personnel Department in the Human Resources Division, assisting the General Manager with the implementation of company's standards. Main responsibilities are;
- To ensure that all associate records are kept up to date (including associate annual leave, business trips, medical leave).
- To assist in making sure that the necessary Human Resources forms are forwarded to the Divisional/Regional Human Resources Specialists promptly.
- To ensure that company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and accurate reporting of financial information.
- To ensure that Personnel associates provide the appropriate level of professional, courteous and caring service to other associates (internal customers) and other visitors to the division.
- Processing payroll in an accruate way, follow the Social Security Legislation and all payroll related sub laws accordingly.
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in HRM/HRD or Hospitality/Tourism management.
- Administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
- Similar experience in Tourism & Hotel business
- Good command of English
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Good computer knowledge
- No military obligation for male candidates