We are looking for "System and Network Manager" to join Hürriyet Emlak Technology & Product Team.
The role is to plan, direct, and coordinate the design, installation, and connectivity of computer
systems and network infrastructure to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT assets.
This includes developing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all new and existing
network hardware, software, and communication links. This role is also responsible for telephone,
data center, security systems and other electronic infrastructure.
• Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity
meets existing and future requirements.
• Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for
network resource administration and appropriate use.
• Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory,
life cycle management and related documentation.
• Establish service level agreements with end users.
• Provides “ownership” of problem thru final resolution.
• Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software
across the organization’s network.
• Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and
standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
• Prepare RFPs, bid proposals, contracts, scope of work reports, and other documentation for IT
projects and associated efforts.
• Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid
management in making implementation decisions.
• Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and services.
• Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and software upgrades.
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of servers, including e-mail, print, and backup servers, and
their associated operating systems and software. Responsible for on-site and off-site data
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including
routers, switches, hubs, UPSs, and so on.
• Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions,
and intrusion detection systems.
System Infrastructure Manager
• Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization’s
executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding
pertinent network activities.
• Manage operational costs; conduct near- and long-term financial forecasts for expanded
• Test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop
strategies for maintaining network infrastructure.
• Test server performance and provide network performance statistics and reports; develop
strategies for maintaining server infrastructure.
• Oversee the administration of user accounts, permissions, and access rights in AD.
• Direct and administrate a contingent of network analysts and technicians, and where
necessary, conduct performance reviews and corrective action.
• Provide guidance to junior members of the team.
Formal Education & Certification
• Four-year university degree or college diploma required, preferably in the field of computer
science or other related academic fields
• 5 years of relevant work/management experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• 5 years of experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs,
• Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery, as well as successful service level
• 2 years successful leadership of an infrastructure team.
• Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group
Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business
Continuity, Disaster Recovery.
• Conversant with programming languages such as .Net, PHP.
• Experience in interpreting the applicability of local and federal laws/regulations (including data
privacy practices and laws) to company operations.
• Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches,
hubs, modems, network interface cards, and so on.
• Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and
• Experience installing network cabling and telephony systems.
• Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to perform general mathematical calculations for the purpose of creating needs
assessments, budgets, and forecasting.
• Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound
decisions in emergency situations.
• Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.