- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1474 Görüntüleme
We are looking for a Sales Manager-MICE who is dynamic, creative, pro-active, analytical approached, enthusiastic, innovative and has strong problem-solving skills.
Sales Manager-MICE manages the Meetings and Events Sales office to develop future and repeat business by converting customer enquiries into confirmed sales. Sales Manager-MICE will interact frequently with customers and Guests to learn about their needs and develop relationships from which to earn repeat and expanded business. Specifically, will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maximize all MICE Sales revenue opportunities - Manage the department's day-to-day operations and activities, whereas implementation of the selling strategy yields meetings and events space
- Review business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive efforts to fill capacity and meet set targets
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments' adherence to achieving that strategy
- Understand the competitive market place and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Ensure the highest standards of Event Management (Social Events,Weddings etc) are in place including building relationships with new/existing customers in order to secure rollover business
To promote and sell all the facilities available at Hyatt Regency Istanbul Ataköy through a well-defined solicitation program to ensure maximum exposure and sales productivity. Achieves pre-determined revenue and room night targets while maintaining appropriate sales programmes and handling multi-faceted projects. Guides and coaches team members to ensure smooth and efficient group & event handling and guest satisfaction, in coordination with the other various departments involved, at all times, and to adhere to Hyatt standards, policies and procedures.
At least two years experience in a smilar position with an international hotel chain
Able to communicate with all levels of employees
Good command of written and spoken English
Administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
Good computer knowledge