En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Çalışma Yeri :
Çalışma Yeri Özellikleri :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
We are looking for a passionate Marketing and Operations Executive who will partner with internal and external parties. The Marketing and Operations Executive will report to the Executive Director, Kanal D International. The executive will hold overall responsibility for the operations, marketing and administration functions of Kanal D International ensuring the organisation runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Overseeing all operational activities for the organisation.
- Reporting to the Director on operation activities towards business goals.
- Restructuring business activities to increase speed and efficiency.
- Working alongside other members of the business on business projects.
- Establishing a culture of continuous business improvement.
- All aspects of Day to day management of the operations.
- Researching opportunities for cost savings across the business.
- Minimising operation expenditure within the business wherever possible.
- Directing all operational activities across the company.
- Creating a clear marketing strategy along with the Director.
- Developing the organisations mid to long term strategic and annual marketing and operational plans.
- Streamlining marketing process to realise cost savings across the department.
- Analysing current marketing strategies and implementing changes.
- Measuring the success of marketing and creative campaigns across the business.
- Selection of 3rd party partners and reviewing their activities.
- Overseeing all marketing activities across the full marketing mix.
- Assessing new marketing opportunities for generating business.
- Keeping up to date with industry and technological changes that impact the business.
- Overseeing the CRM activities.
- Ensuring the CRM and all marketing software is up to date and fit for purpose.
- Working closely with other members of the organisation on Kanal D International’s plans.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, maling, etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Collaborate with Director in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Organising events and product exhibitions.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics.
- Marketing and Operations Executive works closely with other employees in areas such as advertising, market research, production, legal, corporate relations, finance, sales and distribution.
- Commercial awareness with an eye for seeing business improvement opportunities.
- Excellent management skills and an ability to communicate complex business ideas.
- Previous experience working for a company within the industry or from a similar business.
- Highly motivated with a passion for driving marketing and operational business change.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experienced at operating at at least the same level within similar organisations.
- Highly strategic outlook and a natural marketing ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Solid experience with MS Office.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or relevant field.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Able to travel.
- Language skills: English as Native Language or highly proficient. French will be an extra asset.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a dynamic entertainment market.
- Highly energetic
- Positive can-do attitude and constantly seeks to improve things
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Worldwide engineering company AS International is providing quality expertise and solutions since 1983 becoming one of the most important global networks of french quality engineering.
AS International is guiding its clients (softline & hardline consumer goods industry) on Product Engineering, Testing, Audit, Inspection, Training and Consulting on 3 continents and over 20 countries (Europe, Africa, Asia).
- To be available at all times to provide technical support to your team
- To represent AS International in factory during a client fields visit
- Ensuring a daily smooth communication with its Team Members
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the "Risk Inspection Program" (RIP)
- Be responsible for the training processes of the team members
- Performance evaluation of the team members
- Set up individual correctives actions and issue an operation report to the Executive Director
- Identify potential corrective actions
- Every month each Operation Manager shall organize a meeting with its Division Director and issue a monthly synthesis
- The candidate must have at least 10 years of experience in the quality field
- No restrictions to travel
- He/She must have had professional experiences in at least one of these companies' types: third part quality control company, factory, specializedretailer
- He/She must be very familiar with at least one of the following products categories: plumbing, tools, furniture. Experiences in technical, social and quality audits are a plus
- Knowledge of AQL standards, as well as relevant safety and quality regulations
- College degree or above
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Advanced computer skills; MS Office programs, Optimization Software is a plus
- Analytical thinking, result oriented, enthusiastic, fast in action but with detailed planning
- Strong communication skills, cross functional team worker
- Able to communicate effectively, able to manage projects, team work oriented & customer oriented, Action oriented, Analytical, Commitment to excellence, Decision making, Flexibility and self learning, Leadership, Negotiation, Problem solving capability
- Establishing and following corrective and preventative actions
- Managing documentation processes
- Sustaining quality courses and transpose information
- Willingness to become a part of a Global Team