En uygun ilanlara ulaşabilmen içinSoldaki menüden Hızlı Arama ve Konum filtresini kullanabilirsin
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Maaş Bilgisi :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Çalışma Yeri :
Çalışma Yeri Özellikleri :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
- + Filtre daha
We are looking for an experienced, passionate International Educational Consultant to join our Istanbul office consultancy team. In this role, International Educational Consultant will be the first point of contact and first impression that prospective students will have of our organization. You need to have a desire to help make a difference in people’s lives and learn more in depth of the other countries and cultures. The International Educational Consultant plays a vital role in advising and assisting students with the pursuance of their educational goals. Adherence to company policies and procedures is a must, and is crucial to follow the sales script and presentation at all times.
- The representative is expected to recruit students and parents by setting and attending appointments, e-mail, text messages, print publications, personalized letters and other appropriate forms of communication.
- Interview prospective students and inform p in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide preliminary evaluation of academic and other credentials for admission advising and decision-making purposes.
- Review applications for admission and make admission recommendations to the Director of Admissions.
- Maintain accurate data in the CRM.
- Act as a support with staff and faculty during the recruiting process.
- Meet conversion rate goals.
- Meet internal reporting requirements.
- Attend and actively participate in school functions, including but not limited to: receptions, marketing events, graduations, orientations, in-service training, advisory committees, etc.
- While this is intended to be the accurate reflection of the current job, ISE reserves the right to revise the duties of the job and to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances dictate.
Experience in International Business
Travelled Europe or North America in the past
Positive attitude is a must
Effective negotiation and motivation techniques
Ability to be persuasive and influential
Accurately utilize large database
Manage time effectively
Sales and recruiting experience
Able to work evenings
Convey enthusiasm with sincerity and consistency
Strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
Degree preferred or 4 years comparable experience in sales.