Accountant / Financial Specialist
- 50 - 100
- 3734 Görüntüleme
- performing functions of accountant of Turkish legal entity;
- assure compliance with federal, state, local and corporate policies, regulations and laws;
- responsible for monthly closing process and reconciliation of general ledger accounts;
- control of all accounting areas;
- assist and provide information for preparing tax declarations according local regulations;
- payroll calculation; manage day-to-day accounting tasks – initial data input and other current tasks;
- reporting to the Mother company according corporate policy on monthly basis;
- assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations;
- coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines;
- ensuring connection and coordination with Country Director on financial matters;
- manage daily relationship with current accounting and payroll providers as long as necessary.
- at least 5 years’ experience in local accounting;
- good knowledge of the key local tax and accounting laws;
- fluent English;
- good skills in MS Office;
- good communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting.
DEVEXPERTS TEKNOLOJİ YAZILIM GELİŞTİRME A.Ş.
Devexperts has been working for nearly two decades consulting and developing for the financial industry. We are responsible for some of the global financial industry's most recognized and reliable technology applications.
For clients, our most important quality is our in-depth knowledge of the trading industry.
At Devexperts we solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide. By working with us employees receive a competitive salary, flexible working hours, state of the art offices and an opportunity to grow and learn from the world's best development engineers.
Our offices are located in the most influential financial centers as diverse as New York, London, Tokyo, Istanbul, Antalya, Porto, Munich, and Sofia.