Firmanın diğer ilanları
Otelin günlük işletim raporunu kontrol eder;
Kazan dairesine yönelik kontrolleri gerçekleştirir;
Bütün asansörlerin ve servis asansörlerinin çalışır durumda olup olmadıklarını kontrol eder;
Mekanik odasında yer alan otel havalandırma kontrolörlerinin kontrollerini gerçekleştirir;
Otel binasında, yatak odaları ve halka açık alanlarda arıza arama ve tamir işlerini gerçekleştirir;
Atölye stoklarını normal stok seviyesinde güncel tutar;
Onarım ve testlerin tamamının kaydını tutar;
İş emirlerinin Otel Hizmeti Optimizasyon Sistemi politikaları ve prosedürleri uyarınca alınmasından ve yerine getirilmesinden sorumludur;
Otel Hizmeti Optimizasyon Sistemi’nden aldığı bütün iş emirlerinin vardiya bitiminden önce tamamlanmış olmasından sorumludur.
Işık testlerinin / tüm alanlarda soket testlerinin ve topraklamaların gerçekleştirilmesi;
Arıza ve bozulmalara yönelik Teknik servis yönetiminin güncelliğinin sağlanması
Kendisine verilen üniformayı iyi, temiz ve şık durumda tutarak ve kişisel bakım standartlarına titizlikle uyarak ekip için örnek oluşturur ve konuklarımıza profesyonel bir imaj sunar;
Görevde oluşu konusunda ve vardiyasına başlamadan önce gerekli olabilecek bilgiler konusunda yöneticisini bilgilendirir
En az 5 yıl mekanik teknisyeni olarak deneyimi olan
Lise mezunu ve mekanik bakımına yönelik mesleki sertifika sahibi olan
Turizm sektöründe kariyer hedefleyen ve otel tecrübesi olan
Misafir memnuniyeti odaklı, Ekip çalışmasına yatkın
Esnek çalışma saatlerine uyum sağlayabilecek, vardiyalı çalışabilecek
Bodrum ya da Milas’ta ikamet eden ya da Bodrum’daki lojmanımızda ikamate edebilecek
- Maximize learning and development by providing a creative, fun and exciting environment in the delivery of training sessions
- To identify, establish and monitor operational, supervisory and managerial Learning and Development needs and requirements, and provide feedback on a monthly basis to the Director of Human Resources
- To produce a monthly Learning & Development report
- To support the activities of departmental managers and trainers, and to ensure that all Learning & Development activities are geared towards the achievement of the hotel strategic objectives
- To organize and record regular planned Fire, Health & Safety, COSHH, First Aid and Food Hygiene training to ensure that all legislation and Safe & Sound Guidelines is adhered to; as well as recorded and reviewed in conjunction with the Director of Facilities & Operational Safety where applicable
- To manage and deliver MOve In Orientation Programme including the 2 day Induction for all new starters in accordance with hotel and company standards and procedures
- To be responsible for the recording of all Learning and Development activities on the relevant databases
- To hold a monthly “Departmental Trainers” meeting together with the Hotel Manager in order to elevate the profile of Learning & Development and promote a greater consistency in the levels of Learning & Development delivered across departments, with a specific focus on departmental LQE’s, Pillars, Mission Statement and Departmental Orientation
- To publish any Learning & Development, Awards and Graduations in a fun and engaging manner in the Back of House areas
- To organise Graduations of the Food & Beverage and Rooms Management Programme and any other development initiatives i.e. MOve Forward, MOve Up
- To produce and communicate a Learning & Development Calendar encompassing operative, supervisory and managerial Learning & Development activities
- To administrate the Performance Management System PROFILE for the hotel including providing a 2-day training for new colleagues
- To manage and monitor the Education Assistance benefit (E-Cornell etc)
- To conduct an annual Learning Needs Analysis and L&D Plan of all departments as part of the Learning and Development strategy for the preceding year
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Two years L&D Manager experience in a luxury hotel operation
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Excellent overall communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and power Point
- Able to multi-task
- Enthusiastic about training, managing and motivating a team
To support company’s philosophy and company culture through the use of Pillars and Legendary Quality Experiences on a daily basis to ensure Guest Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission Statement
To provide recommendation and prepare wine and creative cocktail choice for the guest.
To be responsible for ensuring that their bars run smoothly and efficiently
To lead and communicate with his/her colleagues during the bar operation
To always following the production sequence of all beverage products and bar sequence of service.
To achieve the service and product delivery standards with a high degree of client care and service at all times
To provide recommendation and prepare wine and creative cocktail choice for the guest.
To co-ordinate the service of food and beverage efficiently and accurately.
To respond proactively to guest queries, followed by effective communication
To perform all duties related to restaurant opening/closing check list
To perform any other reasonable duties as required by his / her manager
To carry out daily, weekly and monthly inventoryTo maintain cleanliness of bar countertop and assist with maintaining the cleanliness of the entire
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same position, preferably in luxury hotel/restaurant environment
Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the local Turkish language
Highly self-motivated and able to motivate others
Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner
Have an in-depth knowledge of beverages and wine
Must have excellent attention to details, and extensive service knowledge
Knowledge of specific hospitality industry applications
Ability to recognize customers and remember their preferences
Actively looking to be ‘Best in class’
Desire to understand and research competition
Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or other related field
To enforce all engineering policies and procedures.
To ensure that all facilities within the hotel premises are safe.
To be responsible for the proper maintenance of the physical plant, engineering facilities, all electrical and mechanical equipment, kitchen equipment, controls, fire safety systems, the interior and exterior of the entire resort and other items pertaining to the operation of the hotel.
To manage the engineering colleagues by promoting teamwork, efficiency, quality, productivity and cost sensitiveness.
To motivate subordinates by providing close assistance of know-how, promote professionalism and show examples.
To develop departmental training programmes according to needs and Safe, Sound and Sustainable requirements and ensure training carried out is recorded in the training matrix.
To ensure that all employee policies are abided by, that all engineering colleagues are managed with fairness and care, while maintaining high work ethics.
To be responsible for the economical maintenance of the physical plant.
To develop and maintain inspection, repairs and maintenance for all building components.
To establish and supervise the preventative maintenance programmes.
To establish a training programme for the mechanical/electrical equipment operators.
To maintain a complete file of drawings, specifications and equipment manuals for all equipment contained within the physical plant.
To make written recommendations to the Chief Engineer about replacement of inefficient or obsolete equipment.
To take responsibility for the employment of subcontractors and for their compliance to the hotel rules and regulation while performing repairs and maintenance work within the hotel premises.
Excellent communication skills in all aspects: verbal, written and non-verbal in English and Turkish
Bachelor's degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
Professional and appropriate business appearance and presentation
Quality driven with a passion for excellence with high energy
Must possess excellent organizational and administrative skills, interpersonal skills and leadership skills
Approachable, open-minded and fair
- Together with Director of Sales & Marketing, agree and implement rate strategy & actions for the assigned geographical territories Responsible for the development of business from (but not exclusively) the following channels : Incentive Agents, Ground Handlers, Conference & Banqueting Agencies, Meeting Planners, Associations, Wholesalers/ITW, Consortia, Direct Corporate Bookers
- To effectively manage the key accounts of the relevant markets through planned sales activity, maximising account potential in terms of rate or room-nights in accordance with overall sales strategies
- To focus on the growth and continued production of existing accounts both domestic and international and to develop new accounts that are suitable for the pricing strategy of the property.
- Selling and planning of Groups and Events business in assigned territories and effectively converting enquiries into sales.
- Coordinate partnership and sponsorship opportunities that will benefit the hotel and that support its brand initiatives.
- Manage and maintain the resort’s on-line presence in all channels, including but not limited to travel sales channels- Preferred Partner, third party promotional sites, travel blogs etc.
- To provide accurate and timely reporting on segment, account production and propose actions/strategies.
- Fluent in Russian & English
- Effectively develop, implement, monitor and control sales strategies
- Effective time management, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in a well-organized manner
- Creative problem solving skills
- Understands the hotels’ business mix needs and the “brand”
- High energy level, self-motivated, articulate and presentable
Investigate glitches and incidents, address to the department concerned, see that corrective actions are taken and respond to guest with an appropriate explanation and apology
Co-ordinate with Guest Services on VIP arrivals, walk-ins, groups and guests with special requests, relocating guests during full house situations.
Co-ordinate with Engineering and Housekeeping to ensure that all rooms are ready for sale in the proper condition
Co-ordinate with Housekeeping and Food and Beverage on any special requests for VIPs
Inspect VIP arrival rooms with appropriate amenities set up
Ensure effective communication via daily briefings and weekly updates within the department.
Make every effort to ensure that guests of the hotel are made as comfortable and contented as possible
Co-ordinate and take charge of any emergency during the night until General Manager or Hotel Manager arrives
Minimum of 2 years Front Office Management experience in a luxury operation
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English and Turkish language
Ability to multi-task Comfort level with managing overnight operation which includes Rooms and Food and Beverage operations Strong problem solving skills
Computer knowledge which is not limited to: Excel, Word, Power Point
MANDARIN ORIENTAL BODRUM
-The award winning owner and operator of some of the most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences located in prime destinations around the world.
-Increasingly recognized for creating some of the world’s most sought-after properties, the Group provides 21st century luxury with oriental charm. Above all, Mandarin Oriental is renowned for creating unique hotels through distinctive design and a strong sense of place, luxury hotels right for their time and place.
-The Group regularly receives international recognition and awards for quality management and legendary service hospitality.