At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. Development opportunities and career path options are endless with Hyatt; there's virtually no limit to where your ambition can take you in our world-class organization. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture. We develop people with classroom and on-the-job training, and through challenging work assignments that have long-lasting impact in the world.
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Bellboy is responsible to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the Bellteam.
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management,
- Work experience in hotel operations,
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must,
- Excellent command of English - preferably second European language knowledge,
- B Class driving licence (active driver),
- Completed the military obligation.