Business Analyst / Is analisti
- 50 - 100 başvuru
- 1810 görüntülenme
This is a US-based company catering to customers in the USA providing software products and services. We specialize in API integrations between platforms and require to create and diagram processes, break them into tasks and assignments.
Work Hours: 18:00 pm - 24:00 am Turkish Time Monday - Friday from Remote
Start Date: Immediately
Payment: In US$ dollars
Business Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders, be they customers or end-users.
- Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Clearly identifies project stakeholders and establishes customer classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Conducts interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identifies and establishes scope and parameters of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develops strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Assists in conducting research on products to meet agreed-upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
- Participates in the QA of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Participates in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use.
- Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develops and utilizes standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project teams.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develops and conducts peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Assists with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Provides guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
Business Analyst Qualifications / Skills:
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- College diploma or university degree in the field of business administration, finance, or information systems
- One plus year related work experience
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Demonstrated project management skills and project management software skills, including planning, organizing, and managing resources
- Working knowledge of Windows office systems
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
This is a US-based job opportunity and does not offer any Social Security benefits in Turkey.