- 0 - 50
- 1964 Görüntüleme
• This role will be fully responsible for performing/supervising all fixtures and assisting in post-fixtures activities for bulk vessels chartered by the Company.
• He or she will develop and maintain a system to provide the Company with up-to-date visibility of all vessels chartered.
• The Chartering Manager will keep in constant contact with brokers, owners and report regularly to the Board about actual positions, freight markets, trends and analysis.
• He or she will introduce best practice methods and or adjust existing processes accordingly.
• He or she will prepare reports for the Board.
Essential Duties• Maximize TCE earnings on the fleet;Negotiating charter parties with charterers/operators/brokers;
• Executing charter parties with charterers /operators/brokers;
• Making charter party details available to post fixtures and masters;
• Instruct the Master of the vessel about fixture recap (excluding the costs) and charter party proforma.
• Measuring and reporting third-party service provider performance;
• Maintaining files of all vessels chartered by the company;
• Preparation/Controlling/Managing hire statements/invoices including freight, demurrage and dispatch claims utilizing relavent software.
• Reporting fixture results. Voyage accounting, including comparisons against the charter party estimates, on completion of the voyage and when the voyage file is closed, including analysis of variances.
• Developing and maintain chartering operating procedures;
• Supporting the ongoing and development of a safety and excellence culture;
• Make complete voyage plan and estimates;
• Networking and engaging with key stakeholders to raise profile of the business
• Developing and contributing to key business strategy and ongoing business plan
• Work closely with Technical team to ensure that the fleet has as many tradable days as possible.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Strong negotiator and ability to outperform market levels
• Team player who has the discipline to work along and meet pre-defined deadlines
• Ability to achieve results in a demanding and challenging environment
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Ability to use initiative and problem solve
• Determination to grow within the business
• University degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in dry bulk chartering
• Experience in similar chartering position
• Knowledge of shipping cargoes and familiar with all related laws and regulations
• Good network with cargo interest, operators/charterers within the shipping industry
• Fluent in English
En Yeni İlanlar