Firmanın diğer ilanları
- Be able to carry out relationships with authorized firms, control and supervision of drawings of project firms,
- Architecture, Static and Infrastructure, Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Project coordination and control,
- Making production quantity surveys and providing necessary preparations,
- Design and document commercial and residential building projects,
- Coordinate preliminary architectural studies for major new structures and alterations to existing structures and site development,
- Modify existing plans and elevations to fit client and sales needs, In the project phase, coordination and administration of process until project reaches to the site engineer, site architect and subcontractors,
- Lead and develop projects from early concept through design development,
- Prepare drawings, specifications, and construction documents,
- Consult with clients to determine their requirements, Work with teams across business lines, in remote locations, and coordinate with subcontractors,
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture,
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in construction projects and at least 5 years' experience in design offices,
- Preferably experienced in Large-scale qualified residential housing projects,
- Must have knowledge in architectural application projects, detail projects and material knowledge,
- Proficiency in Autocad, Sketch up, Photoshop and Microsoft (MS) Office,
- Prone to teamwork, responsible and solution oriented,
- Preferably site/field experience,
- No military disability for male candidates,
- No obstacle to travel.
- Managing all accounting activities in different companies in different countries
- Manage the month-end close and reportingBank reconciliations
- Account reconciliations
- Process journal entries
- Process inventory transactions
- Maintain the SAGE / PEACHTREE accounting software configuration as needed
- Subcontractor compliance monitoring, i.e. insurance, lien waivers, etc
- Process subcontractor change orders and amendments.
- Coordination of budget recording with project teams.
- Assist with corporate month-end close and preparation of various monthly financial reports
- Daily / Monthly recording of accounts receivable and accounts payable transactions.
- Manage weekly payments to subcontractors and vendors filing all appropriate backup
- Year-end audit support
- Assist is general ledger account reconciliations and analysis
- Advanced level of English,
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Advance computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with management, operations, and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner
- High level of reasoning abilities (i.e. Meeting deadlines, Prioritize Company and customer needs, serve as a leader to both peers and direct reports)
- High level of ethical behavior
• Recruiting, training and developing staff
• Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
• Pensions and benefits administration
• Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
• Organizing staff training sessions and activities
• Monitoring staff performance and attendance
• Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the
• Employer's own employment policies and procedures
• Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
• Extensive experience in end to end recruitment cycle like Source, evaluates, qualify, submit and follow up to candidate deployment.
• Partner with the business to lead both annual, mid-year/quarter review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
• Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling.
• Drive employee engagement program to enhance more productivity.
• Update on recent HR trends/ New Initiation/Process Improvements and participate in different HR conclave.
• Advanced level of English,
• Bachelor’s degree in Law, business administration, business, Human Resource or Management or related field preferred
• 5-10 years’ previous experience in HR deparment
• Competency in Microsoft Office, and business management and presentation
• tools Focused on customer service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Persuasive and goal-oriented
• In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the market
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Knowledge in Human resources systems such as performance Appraisal,
• Recruitment & Selection, Compensation & benefits …etc.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Systematic and analytical thinking.
• Knowledge of the labor laws.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Communication & negotiation skills.
• Systematic and analytical thinking.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as in the field of Marketing
- Having fluent level English and Turkish
- Preferably good level of understanding of programs such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
- Highly experienced in marketing fields,
- Having at least 4 years of experience in the field of Digital Marketing,
- Able to work in coordination with our international representative offices and domestic units,
- Having information about SEM and SEO,
- Ability to use tools such as Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, Facebook Campaign Manager
- Preferably having worked at Social Media or advertising agencies,
- Know how to use the required tools its applications.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing and current trends.
- Well connected in the marketing field with experienced network of professionals.
- Conducting international and domestic digital marketing events and activities,
- Conducting SEO, SEM and E-Mail Marketing activities
- Managing advertisements on digital and social media platforms,
- Monitoring, analyzing and reporting site traffic and visitor trends,
- Planning and execution of online campaigns,
- Generating massive number of leads for the sales team
- Coordinating visual arrangements such as the content management of the portal and the preparation ofmember profiles,
- Preparation and execution of domestic and international digital marketing and communication strategy byconducting competitor & sector analysis,
- Design print products through the creative agency and monitor their aesthetic level, be responsible forcreating marketing campaigns - sometimes combined with offline media
To manage social media channels to drive traffic to the website and brand awareness
To propose and manage partnerships to boost brand awareness, drive lead generation and new customer
To liaise with Influencers and date to date Media Agencies to develop digital campaigns
To join in the development of new offline and online marketing projects
To join in planning and developing the offline and online Media Plan
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Excellent knowledge of English language is mandatory
Excellent knowledge of all MS Office Products
Education on a middle level / higher level,
At least 1-2 years of relevant experience (preferably in real estate industry)
Proactivity, flexibility and Team working
Strong communication & relationship skills as well as an executional mindset complete the profile we are looking for.
Excellent attention to detail, communication, customer service and follow-up skills
Ability to develop and foster partner relations
Ability to multi-task projects with equal priority
- To contact all manufacturers domestic and abroad and collect quotations,
- Being responsible for the direct purchasing processes in line with the quality, cost, delivery and governance requirements,
- To fulfil tendering, supplier selection and contracting with suppliers,
- To follow up orders, delivery times to ensure they are delivered at the right quality, quantity and on time,
- To find and develop alternative supply resources,
- Organizing, tracking and controlling the execution of purchasing process in coordination with other departments,
- Executing supplier risk analysis. Executing analysis for stock and supplier,
- Handling 3PL benchmark studies, market research in given country,
- Ensuring that logistics, procurement works are in line with company policy and quality standards,
- To preparing and conducting contract and price negotiations with suppliers for small to large volumes to contribute to the profitability of the company,
- To analyse demand, markets and suppliers to create a basis for deciding on the optimum logistics procurement strategy,
- To follow company rules for risk and contract management to avoid risk and warrant costs,
- Analysing scope of supply and customer contract agreements, carrying out risk analyses and introducing negotiation recommendations to prepare for negotiations with suppliers (back-to-back where appropriate) and to initiate appropriate measures.
- Bachelor's degree in related disciplines from a reputable university,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar field, preferably in a residential builder company,
- Having strong analytical, communication, social and negotiation skills,
- Able to be strong and effective team member,
- Having valid driving license,
- Good command of ERP, MS Office (especially Excel) applications,
- Knowledge in link up of supplier and factory,
- Strong assertiveness,
- Executing the container loading process,
- Knowledge of warehouse and distribution management systems,
- Knowledge of logistics contracts is plus,
- Good team player, Result oriented with positive attitude,
- Experience with rate and contract negotiating with both international and domestic Logistics Service Providers both for Warehousing and Distribution,
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks,
- Able to travel (both local&international).