We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director who will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets & budget.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Develop and promote sales objectives.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current and new products.
- Bachelor's degree, prefered Tourism & Hotel Management,
- 5 years' experience in a similar role,
- In-depth knowledge of sales techniques and best practices.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- High computer literate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Microsoft Outlook facilities.
- Opera / S&C knowledge.
Mövenpick Hotel Ankara
Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts manages a portfolio of more than 83 upscale hotels and resorts across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East and is on track to achieve its goal of operating 125 properties by 2020. A global firm with Swiss roots and a restaurant and hospitality heritage that dates back to the 1940s, its approach to service is intuitive, personal and relationship driven.
The company’s global workforce of 16,000 hospitality professionals are trained to ensure these traditional values are always upheld, guaranteeing the 7.5 million guests who stay at its properties every year are well looked after. Unique to Mövenpick is its we make moments business philosophy, recognising that small gestures, attention to detail and the human touch make all the difference to its guests, its owners and its people. For more information please visit www.movenpick.com