Be a part of our thrilling Hampton!
Are you an energetic Front Desk Supervisor with strong customer focus and passionate about delivering memorable Guest Experiences then we would like you to join us on our “Journey of Hamptonality”.
What will I be doing?
As a Front Desk Supervisor, you will oversee the front office activities between the Guest, the hotel, and the various hotel departments. A Front Desk Supervisor is responsible for supervising the activities that create the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Front Desk operations during your assigned shift to a consistently high standard
- Ensure your shift team have an current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and special promotional offers, as well as daily VIP and special events
- Advise your shift team of any special events or VIP Guests in the hotel that day
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Team Members with an emphasis on training and team work
- Maximize sales revenues through up-selling and marketing program
- Manage Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and completely
- Maintain the professional appearance of the Front Desk with a focus on hospitality and Guest service
- Assign work and supervise team member performance in all Front Desk procedures including, but not limited to, guest check-in and check-out, lobby traffic and flow, luggage assistance, telephone operator services and determining room rates and availabilityRespond to guest inquiries and resolve issues and complaints in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests and in resolving guest complaints
- Schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Monitor lobby traffic and adjust staffing accordingly
- Assist other departments, as necessary
- This position is on a rota basis, working across all 7 days including evenings and weekends.
A Front Desk Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Front Office experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector
- Strong commercial/business awareness and demonstration of sales capabilities
- Calm, organized work ethic with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent supervisory, inter-personal, and communication skills
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- OnQ PMS Experience
- A relevant supervisory/management certificate/diploma or degree
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
HİLTON İSTANBUL BOSHPHORUS
-Dünya çapında 939.000’in üzerinde otel odamızla biz, dünyanın en büyük otelcilik şirketlerinden birisiyiz. Başarımızın sizin başarınıza nasıl artı değer katacağını görün.
-İşimiz açısından çok önemli sorunlara etki etmek için değer zincirimize yatırım yapıyoruz. Operasyonlarımız, tedarik zincirlerimiz ve topluluklarımız arasında olumlu sosyal ve çevresel değişiklikler yönlendiriyoruz.
-Olağanüstü bir kariyer mi arıyorsunuz? Biz de dünyanın dört bir yanında olağanüstü insanlar arıyoruz.