Firmanın diğer ilanları
As Receptionist, you will provide reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
A Receptionist contributes to the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts
Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all heath and safety legislation
Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
Follow company brand standards
Assist other departments, as necessary
Receptionists serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
Positive attitude and good communication skills
Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
Excellent grooming standards
Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
Competent level of IT proficiency
"Kahvaltı Bölümümüzde” çalışmak isteyen, aşağıda yazılı niteliklere haiz "Kahvaltı Bölüm Sorumlusu” arıyoruz.
Mutfak Kahvaltı Bölümünde en az 5 yıl deneyimli,
Esnek calışma saatlerinde, Genel Tatil ve Resmi Bayramlarda çalışabilecek,
Gıda Güvenliği Sertifikasına ve M.E.B onaylı Hijyen Eğitimi Sertifikasına sahip sahip,
Kişisel hijyenine önem gösteren,
Ekip yönetiminde deneyimli,
Takım çalışmasına yatkın,
Dinamik ve pozitif,
Erkek Adaylar için askerlik hizmetini tamamlamış,
- Şirket standartlarına uyarak ve konukların adını kullanmak suretiyle Konukları vardıklarında karşılamak ve adlarına kayıtlarını yapmak.
- Her türlü rezervasyonun / sorgunun doğru bir şekilde halledilmesini ve Rezervasyon Departmanına iletilmesini sağlamak
- Şirketin bütün satış prosedürleri ve promosyonlarına aşina olmak
- Alınan bütün nakitlerin kaydını tutmak.
- Resepsiyon kayıtlarının doğrulunu denetlemek ve sağlamak.
- Her zaman otelin oda doluluk durumundan haberdar olmak.
- Güvenli mevduat olarak kabul edilmiş bütün nakdin, mülklerin ve değerli eşyaların güvenliğini sağlamak ve otel ile müşteri bilgilerinin gizliliğini korumak.
- Kayıt ve çıkış prosedürlerine harfiyen uyulmasını ve ilgili bütün belgelerin tamamlanmasını sağlamak.
- Görevi sırasında santralın başında her zaman bir görevli bulunmasını, bütün telefon görüşmelerinin doğru bir şekilde takip ve kayıt edilmesini ve mesajların olabildiğince çabuk bir şekilde konuklara veya idareye iletilmesini sağlamak.
- Yönetim tarafından talep edilen diğer görevler ile konukların makul ölçüdeki ricalarını yerine getirmek
- Görev sırasında her zaman standart Şirket üniformasını giymekÜst düzeyde bakım, temizlik ve hijyeni sağlamak
- Şirket tüzüğüne uymak,
- Gerektiği gibi ve gerektiğinde, sahada veya saha dışında yapılan zorunlu eğitim günlerine/kurslarına katılmak
- Otel/eğlence/satış sektöründe Ön Büro deneyimikonuk ihtiyaçlarını dinleme bunlara cevap verebilme,
- Mükemmel kişisel beceriler ile sunum ve iletişim becerileri
- İyi düzeyde konuk hizmeti sunmaya istekli,
- Türkçeye ve İngilizceye hakim olmak,
- Profesyonel telefon iletişimi,
- ONQ Bilgisi
Guest Operations Manager
- 0 - 50 başvuru
- 5946 görüntülenme
- Inspirationally lead and smoothly manage our Guest Operations team (24 hours),
- Achieve the highest levels of guest satisfaction by providing an efficient, brand-specific, friendly and hospitable experience and
- Drive our Hilton Honors enrolments, as well as the generation of revenues.
Lead by Example
- Come to work every day with a smile on your face
- Be a great boss and role model for others concerning brand-specific behaviours, and coach less experienced colleagues on the job
- Manage the Guest Operations budget and expenses, and flex labour costs in line with levels of demand/activity.
- Manage guest operations through times of stress, speedily resolve guest concerns and implement resolutions by using discretion and judgement
- Assisted by your Team Leaders and Supervisors, Interview, select, on-board, supervise, coach, schedule and evaluate Guest Operations team members
- Organise and provide regular Front Office training (incl. Systems) for all F&B Hosts and Supervisors
- Provide a positive work environment to guest operations team members that allows everyone to thrive and fulfil their potential
- Ensure that all guest operations TMs understand the purpose of their role and are equipped with the training and tools required to deliver great brand-specific guest experiences
- Make use of the brand specific Recognition Calendar and plan / execute respective actions on a very regular basis within the own sales team and in the whole hotel.
- Ensure regular & effective communication (e.g. Huddles) in own department (incl Night) to achieve / maintain a high level of trust & engagement
- Support the overall management of the hotel by establishing effective working relationships with all other departments, ensuring a high level of cross departmental collaboration
- Ensure all Guest Operations team members are willing to roll up their sleeves and help with F&B service or housekeeping during busy periods and as required – make sure you are willing to do the same too!
- Execute duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Oversee all Front Office (incl. Night), F&B Service, Housekeeping, Laundry, Pool and Car Park operations on property
- Monitor Guest Feedback (SALT; Social Reviews) and initiate corrective actions immediately if necessary
- Be accountable for all guest operations systems and supplies inventory
- Ensure compliance with brand standards to achieve consistently high-quality guest service during all guest operations shifts.
- Ensure that all guest operations labour costs are flexed according to levels of demand / activity, and that effective cost controls are in place
- Assign and instruct Guest Service FO, F&B Service, and Housekeeping Team Leaders (all shifts) in the details of work, delegating managerial tasks to Team Leaders where appropriate
- Observe performance of Team Leaders and Supervisors, give regular one-to-one feedback to all Team Leaders and Supervisors in your team and encourage development.
- Ensure team are trained on how to enrol Hilton Honors members, and motivated to meet the enrolment target
- Ensure the front desk provides a friendly and brand-unique welcome and farewell to guests
- Oversee the implementation of processes, systems and guest service delivery on front office
- Ensure the delivery of a superior F&B service which represents the brand
- Work in conjunction with Head Chef respectively Kitchen Manager on menu planning and ensuring the team knowledge of culinary offerings is up to scratch and that they are equipped to increase sales in F&B
- Ensure that menu, bar and garden market pricing is market led, relevant and engineered to deliver optimal profit (seek prior input of Kitchen Operations & F&B teams)
- Put time and energy into F&B areas that add value to the guest experience and profitability of the business.
- Ensure CleanStay is implemented throughout the hotel in compliance with brand standards and Hilton policy, and in conjunction with the Engineering, Health & Safety Manager
- Perform spot checks on rooms and areas of the hotel on a daily basis to ensure tip top cleanliness
- Analyse together with your HSK Team Leader SALT scores of HSK and work on continuously improving your scores (in particular room cleanliness).
- Oversee the management of the pool
- Implement effective laundry processes to be followed by housekeeping team members who are responsible for laundry.
“We are looking for someone who...”
- Strives to deliver great results by regularly reviewing performance
- Open and honest Management Style
- Recognises and rewards the efforts of the team
- Implementer rather than an innovator
- Adds value by identifying operational efficiencies
- Shares Best Practice
- Doesn’t look to re-invent the wheel
- A natural coach
- Delivers to Brand standards
- Professional but not formal
- Does not compromise on Health & Safety Standards
- Good standard of higher education
- Very good Turkish and English knowledge, spoken and written
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Proven track record of success in a fast-paced hotel, restaurant or retail environment
- Passionate about customer service
- Team player and able to work on own initiative
- Proven people management experience
- Very commercially aware and able to manage budgets and control costs
- Target driven and hands on management style
- Proven planning and organising skills
- Able to grow and develop a team
En Yeni İlanlar