İş Geliştirme Mühendisi
- 50 - 100
- 1576 Görüntüleme
We are looking for a Business Development Engineer(s) for the Business Development Department with the following job description and the qualifications:
- Following tender opportunities/calls and contributing the commercial pipeline of the Company;
- Preparing administrative documents for the pre-qualification dossiers and proposals;
- Formatting and editing for pre-qualification dossiers and proposals;
- Preparing documents/tables and presentations using Microsoft Office software;
- Contributing to content of technical proposal;
- Organizing and maintaining electronic and hard copy files;
- Supporting at all stage of the preparing pre-qualification dossiers and proposals.
This role will provide a full-range of support to the Business Development Team. The candidate should be open to learning and having new experiences and demonstrate flexibility, creativity, humour, and dedication for the position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of general professional experience.
- Prior similar experience in the commercial & business development department of an engineering & consulting company is asset.
- Prior similar experience in IFI procurement and tendering rules is asset.
- Be proficient in English (spoken and written) is must.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is essential. Strong organizational skills with a proven ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Previous experience that demonstrates ability to excellent communication skills.
- Proactively carry out administrative and technical functions proficiently, and to complete quality work in a timely manner.
- Be willing to travel, work long and flexible hours to meet project deadlines, when required.
- Ability to represent the Company in business environment.
- Have a Driving Licence (active driving) is preferred.