- Law degree from a reputable law school,
- Minimum 10 years’ experience,
- Knowledge and experience in international arbitrations regarding the disputes arising from construction agreements, subcontract agreements,
- EPCs.Experience in international contracts, particularly construction agreements,
- EPCs,Excellent command of English both verbal and written,
- Attentive and good team player who has strong problem solving skills,
- Residing in Ankara,
- Having no obstacle for domestic and international travel.