What will I be doing?
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the effective operational management of the hotel so Heads of Department achieve and exceed their revenue and Guest satisfaction targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Work in conjunction with the General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment)
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long term hotel strategic goals
- Provide effective leadership to the hotel management team and team members to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
- Manage and develop the OPS Team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the hotel and company
- Seek and respond to Guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the OPS team
An Operations Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you must possesss the following qualifications, attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with experience in Food and Beverage or Rooms Management
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- In-depth knowledge of the hotel / leisure / service sector
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
- Previous experience in the same or similar role
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
HİLTON İSTANBUL BOSHPHORUS
-Dünya çapında 939.000’in üzerinde otel odamızla biz, dünyanın en büyük otelcilik şirketlerinden birisiyiz. Başarımızın sizin başarınıza nasıl artı değer katacağını görün.
-İşimiz açısından çok önemli sorunlara etki etmek için değer zincirimize yatırım yapıyoruz. Operasyonlarımız, tedarik zincirlerimiz ve topluluklarımız arasında olumlu sosyal ve çevresel değişiklikler yönlendiriyoruz.
-Olağanüstü bir kariyer mi arıyorsunuz? Biz de dünyanın dört bir yanında olağanüstü insanlar arıyoruz.