- 0 - 50
- 1280 Görüntüleme
An excellent opportunity to get involved in Project Supply and Tendering within the Oil and Gas, Water and Power sectors in Turkey and the Middle East.
Turas; founded in 1989 in Istanbul - we have been working in petrochemical and oil-and-gas sectors for over 30 years.
For our growing organization, we need proposal engineers who would:
- Analyze and evaluate commercial and technical aspects as soon as tenders, inquiries and indents are received,
- Manage the opportunity to contract process and close opportunities in line with sales plans and budgets.
- Prepare technical offers and commercial proposals in coordination with procurement team and logistics team.
- Manage the expansion of existing dynamic business, development of new territories and the introduction of new product lines and services.
- Managing opportunities by use of internal CRM system and maintain the CRM system on a weekly basis ensuring all pertinent information is current and correct.
- Evaluating the Company’s competitive environment on a continual basis and strategically evaluating potential new customers/business opportunities.
- Provide clear direction, task suggestions and knowledge support to Sales Manager.
- Set high standard of professionalism to peers and colleagues.
- Effectively maintain existing accounts while further developing and growing a defined set of new customers within the assigned territory by supporting sales managers.
- Promote the products that Turas represents and distribute along with our related aftermarket support and services.
- Work closely with sales team to develop best quotation strategies.
- Assist the procurement team in negotiation of commercial issues involved in purchasing process.
- Meet or exceed sales KPI goals and sustain growth in assigned account base.
- Follow up and execute new sales orders using SAGE CRM & 300 ERP.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts/ reports for area of responsibility.
- Develop collaborative relationships with respective sales and operations management to more effectively coordinate bookings growth and resolve issues in the assigned territory.
- Comply with Corporate goals, objectives and policies.
- Strong and well established relations with key suppliers in Turkey and abroad, such as ABB, Siemens, Emerson, Yokogawa, BASF, Swagelok, Voith, Parker, Rotork, Flowserve etc.,
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering from one of the following universities, BU, METU, ITU, YILDIZ, 9 Eylul is a must.
- minimum of 3-year work experience in procurement or tendering for EPC projects or material supply projects for international Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and Energy Companies;
- having an extensive network and database of suppliers/contacts in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation fields;
- Proven track record with respect to the successful completion of procurement activities of tenders, projects for major customers including Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical, Power etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Driven self-starter who is highly motivated.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, second language, German, Italian or French is an asset
- Experience in ERP and CRM programs is a plus
- For the male candidates, military service has to be completed
- All candidates are expected to be under age of 35.
- experience of being in a position to use his/her own initiative;
- advanced level of MS Office tools;
- no restrictions on traveling abroad.
- experience of coordinating tendering, procurement or proposals activities;
TURAS MUHENDISLIK VE ENDUSTRIYEL SISTEMLER LTD. STI.
Turas is a reseller for variety of premium brands, such as Milton Roy; metering pumps and mixers, AESSeal; mechanical seals, Coperion; extruders and compounding machines into different markets for oil and gas, petrochemicals and energy industries.
PROCUREMENT AND SUPPLY SERVICES
Turas serves as a Procurement and Supply Company for several Oil Field, Pipeline, Petrochemical, Chemical, Energy and Construction companies locally and internationally, and we supply various other parts and equipment for industrial applications. Our flexibility, combined with an array of available services, makes it easier to meet the individual needs of each and every Turas client.
Through our constant efforts to exceed our clients' ever-changing demands, Turas has gained an international reputation for integrity and excellence. An established record of professionalism, honesty, and enthusiasm, as well as commercial responsibility and stability translate into satisfaction and success for Turas clients.
OUR VISION, OUR MISSION
" To be the preferred provider of integrated project services, equipment and facilities to global energy industries.
" To establish a clean understanding of the project design basis and project requirements by interfering with the client
" To find optimum solutions based on new developments and technologies by collaborating with "right partners"
" To deliver quality in time and within budget by detailed planning and preparation.
" To consider HSE in all our day-to-day activities